become an editor
the entire directory
only in Software/Taxonomic_Databases
Open Directory - Science: Biology: Taxonomy: Software: Taxonomic Databases
Science: Biology: Bioinformatics: Software
Science: Environment: Biodiversity: Informatics: Software
ALICE Biodiversity Software
- Database management system for managing data about taxa, species, genera, varieties and cultivars.
- A SQL interface to DELTA, implemented in Microsoft Access 97.
Expert Center for Taxonomic Identification
- The Linnaeus II taxonomic content management system supports creating taxonomic databases, computer aided identification keys, interactive biogeographic maps, and literature and glossary databases in one hyperlinked environment.
- A system for creating, maintaining, distributing and playing interactive identification keys.
- An interactive Multiple-Entry Key Algorithm to enable rapid identification of biological specimens.
- The program can give an overview of taxonomic and other information of a taxa group. Recorded data can be assessed or exported as RTF or HTML document.
- An interactive multi-entry polychotomous key for identification of organisms by intensive use of images.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, August 11, 2012 4:45:02 PM EDT -