become an editor
the entire directory
only in Biology/Software
Open Directory - Science: Biology: Software
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Science: Chemistry: Software
This category in other languages:
Amira: Visualize, Analyze, Present
- Software platform for visualizing, manipulating and understanding life science and bio-medical data coming from all types of sources and modalities.
- Online laboratory management tool that allows researchers to plan, execute and monitor progress and research data.
- Programs for data analysis, graphics and statistics.
Biospecimen Inventory System
- BSI-II is customizable specimen inventory management software.
BioVis3D: Research All Dimensions
- Flexible and easy-to-use software designed for researchers to reconstruct 3D models from histological serial sections. A new feature is that single neurons can now be modeled in a 3D environment along with their interconnections.
- Downloadable freeware to analyse immunocytochemistry images.
Determix: Lysandra Online Project
- Provides biological databases, bioinformatics software and interactive keys.
- Sequence assembly and editing software for DNA sequences which also processes trace data and next generation sequencing data. Trial license available.
- DYNCLAMP4 is a program to insert artificial synapses and conductances in up to 4 neurons in real time.
- Bio-imaging software and fully automated systems for research and clinical diagnostic with focus on genetic diseases and cancers.
Kalaimoscope Motion Tracker for Live Cell Imaging
- Provides biological insights by finding, measuring and tracking image objects. High level statistical analysis tools and grid-computing capabilities are built in.
- Lab management software for academic biology research labs. Organize data and materials, coordinate purchasing, analyze sequences and share information.
LemnaTec Image Processing in Biology
- Image processing software for biotests (Lemna, Bonit, Daphnia). Distributor for various software firms.
- Laboratory Information Management Systems. Compendium of information on state-of-the-art data management software.
- Image analysis software solutions for neuroscience, biology and other life sciences.
- Manufacturer of automatic microscopy imaging systems for research and routine labs.
Minnesota Biomedical Business Network
- MBBNet lists health-related software and information management, device, and display companies in Minnesota.
- Product range includes analysis software for 1D and 2D electrophoresis gels, mass spectrometry and LC-MS as well as tools for multivariate statistical analysis.
- Development and production of computer software for research, biotechnological, pharmaceutical, healthcare and government laboratories. Range includes FreezerPro, ezColony, LIMS 247, and ElegantDS tools.
Serf Software Suite: Electrophy
- A freeware program to analyse electrophysiological data.
- Provides a range of interactive software for biology education including virtual labs which simulate real life experiments.
- Biotechnology spell checking software for spelling words in the bioscience field including molecular biology, biomedicine, biophysics, microbiology, genetics and biochemistry
- Statistical software, training, and consulting on Design of Experiments for scientists and engineers.
Statistical Computation Website
- Online software for calculating probability, linear correlation and regression, chi-square, t-procedures and ANOVA from Vassar College.
Usenet bionet.software -
Usenet bionet.software.srs -
Usenet bionet.software.staden -
Usenet bionet.software.www -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, November 10, 2013 7:15:04 AM EST -