become an editor
the entire directory
only in Publications/Journals
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Science: Agriculture: Publications: Journals
Science: Publications: Journals
This category in other languages:
The All Results Journals: Biology
- Open-access electronic-only journal focusing on recovering and publishing papers based on original research that are judged to make a novel contribution with secondary (or negative) results.
Annales Zoologici Fennici and Annales Botanici Fennici
- Scientific journals published by the Finnish Zoological and Botanical Publishing Board.
- An electronic publishing service for bioscientists. In collaboration with publishers, editors and authors, it distributes peer-reviewed journals from around the world, plus reports, newsletters, and books in many scientific domains.
- Experimental research on the full range of biological topics and organisms, published since 1897 by the Marine Biological Laboratory. Includes online archives and email alerts.
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
- The oldest biological journal in the world, principally concerned with the process of organic evolution, though papers are also published in the general fields of theoretical, genetic, and population biology.
- Covers the entire range of the biological sciences, presenting several review articles per issue.
- A modern and multidisciplinary international forum for news, debate, and original research on all aspects of biologicals used in human and veterinary medicine.
- An online journal that publishes peer-reviewed research across all areas of biology and medicine with free access, plus commentary, reviews, collaboration tools, and database links.
- International journal for mathematical and statistical methods used in biological sciences.
- Abstracts (free) and full-texts (subscription required) of more than 50 peer-reviewed bioscience research journals, mostly published by small societies and non-commercial publishers, that formerly had been available only in printed form.
- Monthly peer-reviewed journal of the American Institute of Biological Sciences. Selected sections are available for open-access viewing.
- Journal produced by a consortium of UK universities with support from Oxford University Press. Provides a forum for students, their supervisors and universities, to showcase high quality undergraduate research work, strengthening the link between teaching and research in higher education.
- Publishes experimental, computational, and theoretical articles that link biology, evolutionary thinking, and the information processing sciences.
- A quarterly e-journal which will enable researchers involved in the biological and environmental sciences to show case and publish their discoveries, views and opinions to an international peer group.
- Online resource for respected publications on laboratory methods in human genetics, nucleic acid chemistry, immunology, toxicology, and molecular biology.
- Primary research journal providing an insight into mechanisms of plant and animal development, covering all aspects from molecular and cellular to tissue levels. Published by The Company of Biologists Limited.
- International journal published quarterly by the Foundation for Environmental Protection and Research. Includes full research papers and short research notes. Back issues available from 1991 onwards.
EurAsian Journal of BioSciences
- An international, peer-reviewed electronic journal published by the Foundation for Environmental Protection and Research.
Evolutionary Ecology Research
- Professional scientific journal focusing on the overlap between ecology and evolution. Tables of contents, subscription information, instructions to authors, editor profiles, and related content.
Experimental Biology Online
- Aims to provide a medium for rapid, readable, refereed and rigorous short, topical research papers in the general field of experimental biology in its broadest sense, ranging from the molecular and cellular boundaries in cell and plant biology to the integrative study of whole organism including the experimental analysis of behaviour.
Expert Reviews in Molecular Medicine
- A collection of review articles written by international experts on gene therapy, immunotherapeutics, drug design, vaccines, genetic testing, pathogenesis, microbiology, epidemiology, genomics, diagnostics and techniques. It is published by Cambridge University Press in association with the Centre for Applied Research in Educational Technologies.
Frontiers in Bioscience
- Internet forum for scientific communication. Peer-reviewed. Free to view the journals on-line. Fast/reliable process to publication.
- A comprehensive and fully-searchable database of biology journals which are available (in whole or in part) through the internet.
International Journal of Biological Sciences
- Open access journal publishing articles in all aspects of biology with emphasis on molecular and cellular biology, genetics, and biochemistry. Indexed in MEDLINE, with full texts in PubMed Central.
International Journal of Computational Bioscience
- Open access journal featuring research articles that combine biological and computational research to enhance the scientific understanding of life.
Issues in Science and Technology
- An online journal for discussion of public policy related to the interactions of science, engineering, and medicine with society - from the National Academy of Sciences.
Journal of Biological Systems
- Quarterly journal aiming to promote interdisciplinary approaches in biology and medicine.
Journal of Experimental Biology
- A leading journal in comparative animal physiology. Published by The Company of Biologists Limited.
Journal of the Marine Biological Association of the United Kingdom
- An international journal publishing original research on all aspects of marine biology.
Journal of Visualized Experiments (JoVE)
- Publishes videos of experimental procedures and protocols on in the biological and life sciences.
Life Sciences and Medicine Research
- Open access journal publishing peer-reviewed research papers, reviews, case reports and short reports into many sub-disciplines of the life sciences and medicine.
- Focuses on rapidly developing techniques in the experimental biological and medical sciences.
Molecular Biology Today
- An online journal in molecular biology.
- a peer-reviewed journal dedicated to the dissemination of research results in molecular biology, cell biology, and the genetics of the visual system (ocular and cortical). Access to the articles and services (search engine and announcement list) of the journal are free of charge. Molecular Vision is indexed by the National Library of Medicine, BIOSIS, and the Chemical Abstracts Service.
- An international journal, published weekly, with original, groundbreaking research spanning all of the scientific disciplines.
Nature Publishing Group
- Catalogue of journals and science resources, including the journal Nature. Publishes science news and articles across a wide range of scientific fields.
Nature.com - Molecular Biology
- Nature Publishing Group resources in the field of molecular cell biology.
Open Life Sciences
- Peer-reviewed journal published in Central and Eastern Europe devoted to scholarly research in all areas of biology.
Philosophical Transactions B: Biological Sciences
- International scientific journal from The Royal Society covering all topics across biology. All content is freely available after one year.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 25, 2016 at 7:45:15 UTC -