become an editor
the entire directory
only in Biology/Publications
Open Directory - Science: Biology: Publications
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
This category in other languages:
Biodiversity Heritage Library
- Ongoing project sponsored by ten natural history museum libraries, botanical libraries, and research institutions. Digitized biology texts, journals, and guides.
- A monthly electronic newsletter featuring recent research advances supported by the National Institute of General Medical Sciences.
Cold Spring Harbor Perspectives in Biology
- A monthly online authoritative analysis of progress in emerging areas of molecular, cell, and developmental biology, genetics, evolutionary biology, neuroscience, cancer biology and molecular pathology.
Disease Models and Mechanisms
- DMM publishes reports of research using model organisms to understand the mechanisms underlying human disease. Also provides podcasts which feature interviews with experts and present discussions of important topics to the disease research community.
The Effect of Antioxidizing Agents on Eye Cells
- Independent research project to test the effect of vitamin C and glutathione on bovine eye cells exposed to UV light.
European Pharmaceutical Review
- A bi-monthly publication covering topics including proteomics, lab automation, RNAi, process analytical technology and drug developments, clinical trials, outsourcing and electrophysiology.
Insight Pharma Reports
- Publications for the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
- Magazine providing practical information for laboratory managers on business, management, the scientific industry and laboratory equipment.
- Provides the latest news on life science equipment, chromatography, spectroscopy, microscopy and other laboratory products. Includes technical articles and information on events.
Natural History Museum Publishing
- Produces a wide range of natural history books and bulletins. Full catalog with online shopping.
Papers in Biomedical Sciences
- Full text of original papers from the 19th century onwards that Donald Forsdyke deems critical to the understanding of some major problems in the biomedical sciences.
- Newsletter about research and news on biological topics written to enable members of the public keep up to date with what is going on in biology.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, October 10, 2009 6:17:18 PM EDT -