become an editor
the entire directory
only in Products_and_Services/Reagents_and_Kits
Products and Services
Reagents and Kits
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Business: Healthcare: Products and Services: Diagnostic: Laboratory: Research and Diagnostic Reagents
Science: Chemistry: Products and Services: Supplies
- Supplier of innovative biochemicals and pharmaceutical raw materials.
- Provides reagents for biochemistry and molecular biology as well as organic compounds for high throughput screening.
- Supplier of antibodies, monoclonal antibodies, complements cell separation media, carbohydrateds and lipids.
- Offers ready to use PCR kits for animal diseases diagnosis.
Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Producing reagents, software and technologies for biology and genetic toxicology research. Features details of processes and products, as well as technical resources and online tutorials. Based in California.
- Offers Zymuphen MP-Activity, a quantitative assay for the measurement of microparticles (MP) procoagulant in citrated plasma. Also provides a catalog of technical documents.
Beacon Diagnostics Pvt. Ltd.
- Manufacturer and supplier of diagnostic kits and reagents. Includes product and manufacturing details.
The Binding Site
- Products include autoimmune, MMP, immunoglobulins, serum proteins, and animal reagents.
- Biocolor Assays for biomedical and bioscience research.
- Manufactures and supplies core reagents for molecular biology.
BioLog Life Science Institute
- Produces rare and sophisticated nucleotides, nucleosides and nucleobases with a special focus on cyclic AMP and cyclic GMP analogs.
Biomedical Technologies Inc.
- Reagents for life science research, such as assay kits, antibodies and cell growth factors.
- Offers high efficient transfection reagents for mammalien and insect cells.
- Supplies Molecular Biology reagents, biochemicals and chemicals to the Biomedical, Biotechnology and Life Science Research markets.
- Manufacturer of organic chemicals in the field of enzyme substrates, indole derivatives and specialty chemicals.
Boston Biochem, Inc.
- Produces high quality specialized reagents for the Ubiquitin Proteasome Pathway. These products include enzymes, substrates, inhibitors, ubiquitin derivatives and assay kits.
- Distributor of life science research technologies in UK and Europe. Specializes in antibodies, molecular and cell biology and drug discovery reagents and services.
- Distributor of reagent chemicals for the life sciences.
- Explains types of kits, antibodies and reagents offered. Lists special deals.
ChemNavigator.com's Research System
- Provides pharmaceutical researchers web based chemical structure searching and purchase of drug-like compound samples for screening and lead follow-up.
- Offers a range of ready-to-use assays and toolbox reagents based on patented homogeneous time resolved fluorescence (HTRF) technology.
- Manufactures and distributes science kits, science novelties, nature kits, biotechnology education kits and equipment, and entomology kits and equipment.
- Develops and markets clinical and investigative diagnostic products, including assay kits and reagents, related to the management of diabetes and its complications.
- Provides 3DNA hybridization probes for gene expression microarrays, northern and southern blotting.
- Dedicated to provide biomedical research community and biopharmaceutical industry with high quality and high throughput protein assay systems.
- A provider of immunoassay diagnostic kits suited to reproductive health, thyroid screening, infertility and tumor markers.
Institute Virion, Ltd.
- Developer, producer and distributor of in vitro diagnostic reagents for the serological diagnosis of infectious diseases, producer of bulk antigens of bacterial, viral or parasitical origin.
InVivoScribe Technologies, L.L.C.
- Proprietary technologies for in vivo cDNA synthesis and advanced technologies for molecular diagnosis of cancer and infectious disease.
- Provides lipoproteins, lipoprotein probes and lipoprotein depleted sera for international cardiovascular researchers.
Karlan Research Products Corporation
- Provides antibodies, biochemicals, enzymes, molecular biology reagents and specialty products for private sector and government research laboratories.
KMI Diagnostics, Inc
- KMI specializes in clinical laboratory reagent assays for research and clinical testing in the areas of autoimmune and infectious disease. KMI is also a distributor for various diagnostic assay markers for Biogenic Amines, Catecholamines, Cytokines, Hormones, Steroids, and other esoteric diagnostic research products
Labor Diagnostika Nord GmbH.
- LDN is a producer of isotopic and non-isotopic immunoassays for the determination of biogenic amines and their metabolites. LDN is also a reference laboratory.
- Bulk manufacturer of high grade dNTPs for PCR and sequencing, PCR kits, RT-PCR kits, all reagents pass 30kbp PCR.
- Offers reagents and services for diagnostics and inflammation research, specializing in bulk syphilis antigens, bulk VDRL, PGPS 10S, PGPS 100P, Freund's adjuvants and Clostridium difficile toxin A antisera and antigens.
- Supplier of chemiluminescent reagents to the clinical immunodiagnostics market.
- Provider of fluorescent dyes, 2D electrophoresis (DIGE) kits, SYBR dyes, amino-reactive dyes and other reagents for life science applications.
Marker Gene Technologies
- Development of biopharmaceuticals and molecular biology products for use in medical, research, and industrial biotechnology.
- Innovative tools for molecular biology.
- Manufacturer of tritium and carbon 14 radiochemicals for AIDS and cancer research, as well as a wide variety of other products.
Northern Lipids Inc.
- Offers high purity phospholipids, phospholipid derivatives and liposomal formulations for the research, biotechnology and research communities.
- Reagents for assay and detection of apoptosis, cancer metastasis, inflammation and elastase. Discusses product use, new research and development, and company profile.
- Develops, manufactures and markets modular transfection reagents. Includes product and price listing. Offers online ordering. Based in France.
- Manufactures enzyme immunoassays for the detection of residues in food and feed, as well as diagnaostic tests for infections, allergy, tumors and gastroenterology.
- Develops saliva testing products and provides testing services to aid researchers in measuring stress biomarkers such as cortisol, protein, melatonin and others.
- Manufacturer of laboratory reagents in all fields of life sciences, including biochemistry, molecular biology, cell culture and cell biology.
- Tissue Array is a highly efficient method for expression study of protein and in situ screening of mRNA. Immunohistochemical staining of one slide visualized the expression pattern in 60 different organs of the human body or different cases of cancers with more reliable result.
US Biomax, Inc.
- Provides a large range of tissue microarrays, protein arrays, histology slides and a tissue bank including human, cynomolgus, rhesus, rat and mouse, normal and tumor, frozen or formalin fixed.
Venn Nova, Inc.
- Polycationic liposome reagents for DNA transfection. High transfection efficiencies with minimal toxicity.
Viagen Biotech Inc.
- Supply laboratory reagents that enable genotyping mice using tails or cultured cells without DNA preparation. Also supply alkaline DNA preparation solutions and standard buffers.
Wako Pure Chemical Industries
- Developer and international distributor of laboratory chemicals, diagnostic reagents and specialty chemicals.
Yash Raj Biotechnology
- A source for high quality purified proteins for the diagnostic and health care industry.
Reagents and Kits
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 18, 2015 at 14:55:29 UTC -