become an editor
the entire directory
only in Products_and_Services/Living_Systems
Products and Services
Science: Agriculture: Animals: Mammals: Breeding and Biotechnology
Science: Biology: Genetics: Eukaryotic: Animal: Transgenics and Cloning
Science: Technology: Biomedical Engineering: Tissue Engineering
- USDA licensed facility offering the supply of bovine, ovine, caprine and porcine models for the biomedical research community.
Alpha Genesis Inc.
- Specialist organization providing primates for research and supplying primate research support services.
Bio Breeders Inc
- Supplier of specialized and appropriate hamster models for human diseases.
Charles River Laboratories
- Assist in the development of high quality, genetically characterized transgenic animal colonies.
- Maine-based technology company meeting the needs of leading industry researchers and breeders with products that hydrate, nourish and enrich research animals.
Elm Hill Labs
- A supplier of guinea pigs exclusively for the research community.
J and J Aquafarms
- Supplier of aquatic research organisims. Guaranteed live shipment anywhere.
The Jackson Laboratory
- Suppliers of mouse models in the quantities needed to support biomedical research.
- Domestic livestock to the biomedical research community.
Kent Scientific Corporation
- Rodent pharmacology and physiology research supplies, including cardiovascular and respiratory monitoring, isolated organ and tissue systems, data acquisition systems, and surgical instruments.
- An international breeder of animals for biomedical research.
National Human Neural Stem Cell Resource
- A repository for brain and other tissues and cell lines from individuals with developmental disorders.
- Supplies various non-human primate bio-products to researchers.
- Specialists in the management of in-vitro diagnositic and genomic clinical studies, maintains on-site, FDA registered biological specimen repository.
Research Diets: BioDAQ
- Food and water intake monitor for lab rats and mice using load cell technology and computer software.
- Reconstitution of human epidermis and epithelia for in vitro pharmacology and toxicity testing applications.
- A global hub where biomedical researchers and biobanks meet to exchange bio-specimen needs and supply.
Worldwide Primates, Inc.
- A supplier of premium quality non-human primate models to research, government, and university level facilities.
Zoological Live Animal Suppliers
- Supplier for zoos and game parks, mostly African mammals, some birds and reptiles. Also handling equipment and services.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 4, 2013 at 5:34:24 UTC -