become an editor
the entire directory
only in Products_and_Services/Field_Biology
Products and Services
- Supplier of metal bird rings of many types and sizes.
- Develops, manufactures and distributes specialist equipment for professional field biologists including leg bands, banding pliers, mist nets, holding bags, scales, Sherman traps and wing rules.
Bat Call Identification
- C. Ryan Allen is doing research into the ecology of Eastern U.S. bats, particularly into automated echolocation call identification. He offers consultancy services and acoustic bat surveys.
- Specialists in the design and construction of radio-tracking equipment for wild animals customised for individual projects.
Coveside Conservation Products
- Manufacturer of a functional nesting box for every species of cavity-nesting bird and bat houses, bird feeders, butterfly houses, ladybug houses, bee houses and other wildlife products.
- Hair ID software is used to identify native, introduced and endangered mammal species by analysis of hair samples collected in field surveys. It is published by CSIRO Australia.
- Polish manufacturer and supplier of mistnets, bird nets and bat nets as well as net poles, metal and plastic rings and various types of holding bags.
- State-of-the-art telemetry and tracking technology for wildlife biologists around the world.
Titley Electronics Wildlife Research Equipment
- Radio transmitters and receivers for wildlife tracking, monitoring and research. Wide range of related equipment.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 26, 2010 at 5:12:29 UTC -