the entire directory
only in Biology/Products_and_Services
Products and Services
Open Directory - Science: Biology: Products and Services
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Reagents and Kits
Science: Instruments and Supplies
Science: Technology: Biomedical Engineering: Products and Services
Shopping: Recreation: Science and Nature: Biology
This category in other languages:
- Provides a range of caging and animal housing systems and biological work stations from a worldwide network of centers.
Bibby Scientific Limited
- Designer and manufacturer of products including block heaters, blood tube rotators, colony counters, hotplates, stirrers, rockers and shakers, rotary evaporators and water baths.
- Suppliers of a range of research equipment and software for the life sciences.
- Developers of a range of products and technologies to meet the growing demands of biomedical research in the fields of genomics, proteomics, drug discovery and clinical diagnosis.
- Providers of innovative hardware, software and chemical solutions that facilitate exploration and improve productivity in areas of basic biology, disease pathways and drug discovery.
- Offers biological sample storage, dna storage, shipping, tracking and reporting. Includes a company profile, details of services, information on good starage practices and FAQ.
Buxco Research Systems
- Provides consultancy services and supplies a range of hardware and software for such applications as pulmonary, cardiovascular, metabolic, edema, and isolated organ research.
- Manufacturer of phytochemical reference standards and botanical materials. Provides online catalog, product support, safety information, and description of phytochemical services.
- Manufacturers and exporters of a range of equipment for temperature control including freezers, blood bank refrigerators, incubators, refrigerated cooling cabinets, hot air ovens, shakers and vacuum packaging machines. Mumbai, India.
Echelon Research Laboratories
- Produces research-oriented products used for the study of cell signaling, in particular phosphoinositide phosphates.
Eppendorf: New Brunswick
- A multi-national company which manufactures and supports equipment for the growth, measurement and recovery of cells and their by-products.
GE Healthcare: Life Sciences
- Offers chromatography systems and a range of other products for spectrophotometry, electrophoresis, filtration, quantitive imaging and blotting.
- Fine, Ultra-fine and Microwire from wide variety of metals and their alloys in flexible, non porous glass insulation. Unique wire characteristics ensure highest electrical stability in adverse environment. Custom design glass encapsulated components available from this wire.
- Produces instruments which use Surface Plasmon Resonance (SPR) to measure absorption of thin films on gold surfaces. This technique is used to study interactions between proteins, DNA, and RNA. Includes a list of products.
- Presentation of a wide range of microtiterplates and additional equipment.
Hooke Laboratories, Inc.
- Offers products to induce EAE and CIA in rodents, and contract research services to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, with a focus on rodent models of EAE, CIA, IBD, asthma, diabetes, cancer and cardiovascular diseases.
- Develops, manufactures and sells thermal cyclers in the world, the R.A.P.I.D and the RapidCycler. Bacterial agent sensors.
- A provider of integrated platforms of genomic technologies designed to aid in the understanding of the molecular basis of disease.
- Supplier of biomedical research equipment including sample harvesters, encapsulators, the vacusafe, disc-to-vial distributors, vacusets, vacubottles, dry sterilizers, strip cutters, reagents and rockers.
Integrated Vivarium Solutions, LLC
- Distributors of cage washing equipment, bedding management systems and decontamination needs as well as management of biological waste streams.
Invitrogen Web Resource
- Includes catalog of research products, vector maps and sequence data, product manuals and brochures, and forums for gene expression and PCR cloning.
- Produces a range of systems for fluorescent ion quantitation and cell dimension measurements, able to simultaneously record the calcium level and the cell length of a single cardiac myocyte.
Journal of Molecular Cell Biology
- Peer-review journal focused on publishing novel findings in stem cell research, molecular signaling, epigenetics, and other areas of biology research. Provides information about the journal, article submission info for authors, alerting and corporate services.
Jule Biotechnologies, Inc.
- Pre-cast, ready-made polyacrlamide gels in both mini and larger sizes, including tris-glycine, TBE, urea, and tricine gels, buffers, staining reagents, and gradient formers.
- Supply laboratory products in the area of molecular biology.
Kollodis BioSciences, Inc
- Provides mussel adhesive protein based biomaterials and associated products. Includes product support, ordering, and contact information.
Lab Products, Inc.
- Manufacturer of an extensive line of laboratory animal housing and care equipment. Products include biocontainment systems, ventilated racks and cages, environmental systems and conventional cages.
- Manufacturer of specialized equipment for creating dust free, abacterial environments, including laminar flow cabinets, biosafety cabinets and clean rooms.
- Presents a broad range of research and development biotechnology products.
- Molecular biology equipment and cell culture products distributor.
Niles Biological, Inc.
- Life science and biology supplies including FOSS and STC refill kits, live specimens, owl pellets, laboratory furniture and supplies, microbiological supplies and preserved specimens.
Ningbo Scientz Bio-tech Co Ltd.
- Manufacturer in China of a range of biotech instruments, medical apparatus and microscopes.
- Biotechnology company offer products and services for Life Sciences research applications. Provides information on products for Gene Expression and research laboratory applications.
- Our specialty is a fast-growing and popular science project, the study of Barn Owl pellets.
Pinnacle Technology, Inc
- Developer, manufacturer and supplier specializing in wireless, web-enabled, sensor conditioning, data acquisition and biotechnology products. These include biosensors, EEG and EMG products and turnkey rodent systems.
- Contract research organization specializing in protocol development, data management, biostatistics, medical writing, clinical site monitoring and software development.
R. Shadel Inc.
- Supplies for working with protein, RNA, DNA, radiation safety. Also Laboratory accessories and custom work.
Rainbow Scientific, Inc.
- Offers molecular cytogenetics, hematology, and clinical chemistry products. Includes a brief description of products, a listing of conference times and contact information.
Red Box Direct
- Distributor of instrumentation and software to life science researchers in the fields of neuroscience and physiology, imaging and microscopy, and analytical chemistry.
- Contract research company offering bioinformatics solutions to the pharmaceutical, healthcare and biotech industries.
Scie Plas Limited
- Provides electrophoresis and radiation protection products, along with the associated peripherals. Lists products and distributors.
Sino Biological Inc.
- Specialists in recombinant protein and antibody expression using multiple platform technologies. Provides contract biological laboratory services and biological reagents.
- Offers solutions in mouse behavioral phenotyping, complex data analysis and neuroscience project management.
Viewpoint Life Sciences, Inc.
- Provides systems for the automation of behavioral tests.
- Distributor of products and services for molecular biological research and diagnostics, such as DNA sequencing, laboratory automation, kits and reagents. Explains products and output capabilities. Includes photos.
Wildlife Materials, Inc
- Manufacturers of animal radio collars and other locating devices for use with pets or in the field. Lists and describes product uses. Some items can be ordered online.
Products and Services
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, July 4, 2013 5:29:30 AM EDT -