become an editor
the entire directory
only in Physiology/Angiogenesis
Open Directory - Science: Biology: Physiology: Angiogenesis
- Information from Wikipedia on the physiological processes involving in the growth of new blood vessels from pre-existing vessels.
- Information on angiogenesis and several methods of treatment of cardiovascular disease are linked. The center is at Harvard Medical School. History of some procedures and a brief discussion of physiological mechanisms are included.
The Angiogenesis Foundation
- A non-profit medical organization dedicated to promoting angiogenesis research and helping to bring better treatments to patients suffering from angiogenesis-related diseases.
Angiogenesis Research Center
- New treatments for interventional cardiology are studied at this Harvard facility. Offers support and information.
Understanding Cancer Series: Angiogenesis
- Tutorial with slides provided by the National Cancer Institute covering metastasis, normal angiogenesis in children and adults and the part angiogenesis plays in tumor growth.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, November 6, 2013 1:45:11 AM EST -