become an editor
the entire directory
only in Academic_Departments/United_Kingdom
Department of Physiology, Anatomy and Genetics
- News and events, research, teaching, external links.
Kings College, University of London Department of Physiology
- Offers detailed descriptions about department courses and history.
Loughborough University Exercise Physiology
- Information about the MSc postgraduate degree in Exercise Physiology. States entrance requirements and student assessment methods.
Queen's University Belfast, Department of Physiology
- Provides information about the Physiology and related degree courses, the staff and the department.
University College London Department of Neuroscience, Physiology and Pharmacology
- Course and faculty research information, with links to affiliated institutes, cooperatives, and programs.
University of Birmingham, Division of Medical Sciences
- Provides information about the Medical Sciences Division, of which the Physiology department is a part. Information about staff and their research interests and departmental facilities is included.
University of Cambridge: Department of Physiology, Development and Neuroscience
- Details of teaching, research, and facilities at the department, along with contact information.
University of Dundee Department of Physiological Sciences
- Information about the department, the structure of the BSc course and entry requirements.
University of Leeds Human Physiology
- Entrance requirements, potential careers for graduates and information about the undergraduate degree course.
University of Leicester Department of Cell Physiology and Pharmacology
- Provides detailed information about departmental staff, research interests, vacancies and forthcoming events.
University of Manchester: Physiology
- Provides course details, a testimonial from an existing student and job prospects for graduates of the undergraduate degree course.
University of Warwick: Physiological Mechanisms
- Information about the Physiological Mechanisms Group at the Department of Biological Sciences which is concerned with the translation of basic physiological principles to clinical applications.
University of Westminster Physiology and Pharmacology
- Provides a course overview of the BSc Honours Physiology and Pharmacology course, career paths for graduates and entry requirements. Course fees for UK based and overseas students are also shown.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 5, 2016 at 11:54:04 UTC -