become an editor
the entire directory
only in Academic_Departments/United_Kingdom
Department of Physiology, Anatomy and Genetics
- News and events, research, teaching, external links.
Kings College, University of London Department of Physiology
- Offers detailed descriptions about department courses and history.
Loughborough University Exercise Physiology
- Information about the MSc postgraduate degree in Exercise Physiology. States entrance requirements and student assessment methods.
Queen's University Belfast, Department of Physiology
- Provides information about the Physiology and related degree courses, the staff and the department.
University College London Department of Neuroscience, Physiology and Pharmacology
- Course and faculty research information, with links to affiliated institutes, cooperatives, and programs.
University of Birmingham, Division of Medical Sciences
- Provides information about the Medical Sciences Division, of which the Physiology department is a part. Information about staff and their research interests and departmental facilities is included.
University of Cambridge: Department of Physiology, Development and Neuroscience
- Details of teaching, research, and facilities at the department, along with contact information.
University of Dundee Department of Physiological Sciences
- Information about the department, the structure of the BSc course and entry requirements.
University of Leeds Human Physiology
- Entrance requirements, potential careers for graduates and information about the undergraduate degree course.
University of Leicester Department of Cell Physiology and Pharmacology
- Provides detailed information about departmental staff, research interests, vacancies and forthcoming events.
University of Manchester: Physiology
- Provides course details, a testimonial from an existing student and job prospects for graduates of the undergraduate degree course.
University of Warwick: Physiological Mechanisms
- Information about the Physiological Mechanisms Group at the Department of Biological Sciences which is concerned with the translation of basic physiological principles to clinical applications.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 23, 2016 at 6:35:03 UTC -