become an editor
the entire directory
only in Academic_Departments/United_Kingdom
Open Directory - Science: Biology: Physiology: Academic Departments: United Kingdom
Department of Physiology, Anatomy and Genetics
- News and events, research, teaching, external links.
Kings College, University of London Department of Physiology
- Offers detailed descriptions about department courses and history.
Liverpool John Moores University Sports Physiology
- Describes the educational aims of the MSc Sports Physiology degree, possible careers for graduates and entry requirements.
Loughborough University Exercise Physiology
- Information about the MSc postgraduate degree in Exercise Physiology. States entrance requirements and student assessment methods.
Queen's University Belfast, Department of Physiology
- Provides information about the Physiology and related degree courses, the staff and the department.
University College London Department of Neuroscience, Physiology and Pharmacology
- Course and faculty research information, with links to affiliated institutes, cooperatives, and programs.
University of Birmingham, Division of Medical Sciences
- Provides information about the Medical Sciences Division, of which the Physiology department is a part. Information about staff and their research interests and departmental facilities is included.
University of Cambridge: Department of Physiology, Development and Neuroscience
- Details of teaching, research, and facilities at the department, along with contact information.
University of Dundee Department of Physiological Sciences
- Information about the department, the structure of the BSc course and entry requirements.
University of Leeds Human Physiology
- Entrance requirements, potential careers for graduates and information about the undergraduate degree course.
University of Leicester Department of Cell Physiology and Pharmacology
- Provides detailed information about departmental staff, research interests, vacancies and forthcoming events.
University of Manchester: Physiology
- Provides course details, a testimonial from an existing student and job prospects for graduates of the undergraduate degree course.
University of Newcastle Upon Tyne Department of Physiology
- Describes the undergraduate Physiology degree course and entrance requirements and provides information about possible careers for graduates.
University of Ulster Clinical Physiology (Cardiology)
- Details about the specialist degree courses in Clinical Cardiac Physiology. Career opportunities, entrance requirements and a frequently asked questions section are provided.
University of Warwick: Physiological Mechanisms
- Information about the Physiological Mechanisms Group at the Department of Biological Sciences which is concerned with the translation of basic physiological principles to clinical applications.
University of Westminster Physiology and Pharmacology
- Provides a course overview of the BSc Honours Physiology and Pharmacology course, career paths for graduates and entry requirements. Course fees for UK based and overseas students are also shown.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, October 8, 2013 11:24:04 AM EDT -