become an editor
the entire directory
only in Biology/Organizations
Science: Agriculture: Organizations
This category in other languages:
American Institute of Biological Sciences
- AIBS is a nonprofit scientific association dedicated to advancing biological research and education. It holds meetings and symposia, makes awards and publishes the monthly journal, Bioscience.
The American Society for Bone and Mineral Research
- Professional, scientific and medical society established to bring together clinical and experimental scientists involved in the study of bone and mineral metabolism. Provides information on meetings, awards and publications.
American Society for Genomic Medicine
- Aims to promote and spread knowledge of research achievements in genomic medicine and pharmacogenomics worldwide. Provides information on world congresses and on membership.
American Society of Andrology
- A non-profit scientific, literary, and educational organization having the purpose of advancing knowledge of male reproductive biology and medicine.
American Society of Naturalists
- The Society aims to advance and spread knowledge of organic evolution and other broad biological principles. Provides information on the society, awards, membership, meetings and the journal, the American Naturalist.
Australian Institute of Biology
- Organisation aiming to promote education and research in biology. Holds events and symposia and produces a newsletter.
Bioelectromagnetics Society (BEMS)
- An organization of biological and physical scientists, physicians and engineers interested in the interactions of non-ionizing radiation with biological systems.
The Company of Biologists
- Non-profit organization that aims to advance and promote research in all branches of biology. Journals published include: Development, the Journal of Cell Science, the Journal of Experimental Biology and Disease Models and Mechanisms.
Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology (FASEB)
- A coalition of independent member societies that serve the interests of biomedical and life scientists, particularly those related to public policy issues.
International Biometric Society
- IBS promotes the development and application of statistical and mathematical theory and methods in the biosciences. Provides details of the society, its conferences, educational programs and publications.
International Organization of Plant Biosystematists
- Special interest group of the International Association for Plant Taxonomy. Includes information on chromosome data, symposia and the newsletter.
International Society for Diatom Research
- Promotes diatom studies throughout the world, publishes the journal Diatom Research. Information about the organization and internet links.
International Union of Biological Science
- Presentation of the goal and action of this organization, its publications, news, annual conference, and scientific program.
- Non-profit trade association whose mission is to enable business success in the life sciences through leadership, collaboration, innovation, advocacy and education.
The Linnean Society of London
- Founded in 1788. Covers biology as a whole and focuses on the study of diversity, in evolution, ecology and systematics. Provides a programme of events, publications, grants and membership details.
Pan-American Aerobiology Association
- Organized to support research on the sources, dispersal, and deposition of airborne biological particles such as pollen and fungal spores.
Society for Experimental Biology
- Quarterly bulletin is archived on these pages, together with news and details of meetings and historical data.
Society for Experimental Biology and Medicine
- Non profit organization aiming to encourage the interchange of scientific information among disciplines. Includes details of awards, the journal, meetings and membership.
Society for Integrative and Comparative Biology
- Organized to integrate the many fields of specialization in the broad field of biology; publishes the journal American Zoologist. Site contains organization information, job and postdoc postings, and other resources for researchers and educators.
Society of Ethnobiology
- A nonprofit professional organization dedicated to the interdisciplinary study of the relationships of plants and animals with human cultures worldwide.
Swiss Society of Aerobiology
- Aerobiology is the science of airborne biological organisms, their origin, transport, deposition and impact on human beings, animals or plants. The society holds meetings, provides networking opportunities and a forum.
- Organization open to people with interests in any branch of biology, including microbiology and palaeontology. It organizes conferences and training courses in systematics and awards grants in support of systematics research.
Young Biologists Association NGO
- Non-governmental organization the members of which are young bioscientists from universities and scientific institutions of Armenia.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 17, 2016 at 2:49:30 UTC -