become an editor
the entire directory
only in Publications/Journals
- Focus on research into biological, neurophysiological, and psychological effects of electromagnetic and geomagnetic fields. Research journal with abstracts, society newsletter, membership and conference information.
- A free, peer-reviewed online journal covering all aspects of cellular, tissue-level, organismal, functional and developmental aspects of the nervous system. Publication is free to authors.
Current Opinion in Neurobiology
- Provides selections of the most interesting papers, annotated by experts, from the great wealth of original publications.
Frontiers in Neuroendocrinology
- An official journal of the International Society of Neuroendocrinology. Reviews the exciting, rapidly moving, and in some instance, controversial aspects of the broad field of brain-endocrine interactions.
Frontiers in Neuroscience
- Swiss-based, open-access journal in Neuroscience, part of a broader journal series, driven and directed by scientists for scientists.
Journal of Consciousness Studies
- A peer-reviewed journal which examines issues in plain English.
Journal of Neurophysiology
- Full online access (with a valid subscription) to the American Physiological Society's Journal of Neurophysiology. Archive goes back to January 1997.
Molecular and Cellular Neuroscience
- Covers all areas of molecular and cellular neuroscience, from biophysics to development to regeneration.
- Nature Neuroscience welcomes contributions in molecular, cellular, systems and cognitive neuroscience, as well as psychophysics, computational modeling and diseases of the nervous system.
Nature Reviews Neuroscience
- Reviews focused on advances in molecular, developmental and cognitive neuroscience.
Neurobiology of Disease
- Major international journal at the interface between basic and clinical neuroscience.
Neurobiology of Learning and Memory
- Publishes articles concerned with neural and behavioral plasticity, including learning and memory and related aspects of neural adaptation, at all levels of analysis from molecular biology through behavior.
NeuroImage - A Journal of Brain Function
- Provides a vehicle for communication of the most important and best papers, using imaging and mapping strategies to study the brain's structure, function and the relationship between the two, from the whole brain to the tissue level.
PSYCHE: An Interdisciplinary Journal of Research on Consciousness
- Refereed E-journal dedicated to exploring the nature of consciousness and its relation to the brain from the perspectives of cognitive science, philosophy, psychology, physics, neuroscience, and artificial intelligence.
- Publishes reports of experimental and theoretical research in basic visual neuroscience.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 18, 2013 at 2:41:26 UTC -