become an editor
the entire directory
only in Neurobiology/Organizations
Grant Making Foundations
Science: Biology: Neurobiology: Research Groups and Centers
Science: Biology: Organizations
The American Society for Neurochemistry
- Society purpose is to advance and promote the science of neurochemistry and related neurosciences and to increase and enhance neurochemical knowledge;
American Society of Neuroimaging
- Includes details of the Journal of Neuroimaging.
Association for the Scientific Study of Consciousness
- Promotes research within cognitive science, neuroscience, philosophy, and other relevant disciplines in the sciences and humanities directed toward understanding the nature, function, and underlying mechanisms of consciousness. Includes conference listings and an E-seminar.
Australian Neuroscience Society
- Society information, national and international conference listing, job vacancies, and newsletters.
British Neuroendocrine Society
- The society exists to promote research into the interplay between the endocrine and nervous systems that control so many important body processes.
Central Virginia Chapter Society for Neuroscience
- CVCSN - The Central Virginia Chapter of the Society for Neuroscience, Virginia Commonwealth University/Medical College of Virginia.
Chicago Chapter Society for Neuroscience
- The CSFN offers an annual conference, monthly meetings, educational programs and resources to its members.
Cognitive Neuroscience Society
- Committed to the development of mind and brain research aimed at investigating the psychological, computational, and neuroscientific bases of perception and cognition.
- Web site of the Foundation of Netherlands Neuroscience Organizations providing information, job market and agenda for the Dutch neuroscience community.
European Brain and Behaviour Society
- Promotes the exchange of information among scientists researching the links between brain mechanisms and behavior. Complete membership list, details of forthcoming and past meetings, and a newsletter.
Federation of European Neuroscience Societies
- FENS is the federation of all European neuroscience societies. Its activities are of interest for neuroscientists all over the world.
Finnish Brain Research Society
- Finnish Brain Research Society was founded in 1974 and has at present more than 300 members who work in different fields of neuroscience. The Society is a member of the International Brain Research Organization IBRO.
The Harvard Society for Mind, Brain and Behavior
- Information on the Society, events, resources and the very readable publication, the Harvard Brain.
Human Brain Mapping
- The Organization for Human Brain Mapping (OHBM) has evolved in response to the explosion in the field of human functional neuroimaging, and its movement into the scientific mainstream. One of the primary functions of the organization is to provide an educational forum for the exchange of up-to-the-minute and ground breaking research across modalities exploring Human Brain Mapping.
International Neuroendocrine Federation
- Promoting research and education in basic and clinical neuroendocrinology to facilitate the exchange of ideas amongst scientists of all nations and attract young researchers.
International Society for Developmental Psychobiology
- Promotes and encourages research on the development of behavior in all organisms including man. Provides details of conferences, membership information and publishes the Developmental Psychobiology Journal.
International Society for Neurochemistry
- Information on publications and links to all of the world's neurochemistry societies.
International Society for Neuroethology
- A scholarly society devoted to studies into the neronal basics of natural behaviour in animals.
Israel Society for Neuroscience
- The Israel Society for Neuroscience includes scientists and physicians from all Israeli institutions of research and higher education dedicated to understanding the brain, spinal cord and peripheral nervous system.
Louisville, Kentucky Chapter of the Society for Neuroscience
- The Louisville, Kentucky Chapter of the Society for Neuroscience is for graduate students, faculty and local practitioners studying biochemistry, molecular biology, spinal injuries, brain injuries, psychological and brain sciences
Society for Behavioral Neuroendocrinology (SBN)
- SBN is a professional scientific society for the study of neuroendocrine effects on behavior and behavioral effects on neuroendocrine function, promoting the study of hormones and behavior. Information on meetings and scholarly activities.
Society for Neuroscience
- The Society for Neuroscience is the world's largest organization of scientists and physicians dedicated to understanding the brain, spinal cord and peripheral nervous system. Access is provided to many of the Society's publications.
Swiss Society for Neuroscience
- Contains news and announcements, information about membership, positions, grants, and fellowships
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 15, 2014 at 8:15:07 UTC -