become an editor
the entire directory
only in Neurobiology/Education
- Freely available 3D animations of brain structure and neurons for use in projects, promotions, education and advertising.
BLTC Research Library
- A series of short tutorials and essays to help healthcare workers understand some complex neurological concepts they may not have met during their education.
Brain Basics: Know Your Brain
- A primer on the brain for non-scientists including its architecture, geography, structure and functions.
- An online source of information about the brain for educators, parents, students and teachers.
The International Brain Bee
- Neuroscience competition for high schools. Provides information for competitors, coordinators and sponsors.
Modular Digital Course in Undergraduate Neuroscience Education
- MDCUNE provides free, inquiry-based neurobiology modules that are completely digital so that only computers are required. These modules have been successfully taught in laboratory courses at UCLA.
MyBrain International Limited
- Supplies tools and materials to trainers and coaches. Provides information on the brain and provides an on-line Brain Dominance profiling tool.
Neuroscience for Kids
- Intended for elementary and secondary school students and teachers who are interested in learning more about the nervous system and brain. Hands on activities, experiments, information for all grade levels.
- Scientific resources for the study of synapse structure and function, including tutorials on neurocytology, software, 3D data, and reconstructions from serial electron microscopy.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 29, 2012 at 16:54:04 UTC -