become an editor
the entire directory
only in Neurobiology/Academic_Departments
Science: Biology: Academic Departments
Bristol University: MSc in Molecular Neuroscience
- The course aims to provide training in the neurosciences as they relate to the regulation of the physiologic function and behaviour of organisms.
Graduate Program in Neuroscience: University of Minnesota
- Provides information on the faculty, applications, departmental details, seminar series and areas of research.
Neuroscience Graduate Program at UCSF
- The University of California at San Francisco offers an interdisciplinary program for graduate training in neuroscience.
Neuroscience Graduate Program in Goettingen
- MSc and PhD programs in neurosciences at the University of Goettingen, Max-Planck-Institutes, German Primate Center and the European Neuroscience Institute.
Neuroscience Program at Michigan State University
- Focusing on autonomic nervous system, neural plasticity, synaptic transmission, signal transduction and other aspects of neuroscience.
Program in Neuroscience at the University of Maryland
- Awards the Ph.D. in Neuroscience and allows students to train with over 80 faculty conducting research in a broad range of neuroscience disciplines.
Program in Neuroscience, University of Toronto
- Collaborative Program in Neuroscience offering M.Sc., M.A. (Psychology), and Ph.D. degrees.
Rutgers: Graduate Program in Neuroscience
- At the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey. Provides information on the program, areas of research, the faculty and students.
Washington University Program in Neuroscience
- The program includes research aiming to understand how the brain works, develops, and how it malfunctions in disease.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 18, 2014 at 6:53:09 UTC -