become an editor
the entire directory
only in Neurobiology/Academic_Departments
Open Directory - Science: Biology: Neurobiology: Academic Departments
Bristol University: MSc in Molecular Neuroscience
- The course aims to provide training in the neurosciences as they relate to the regulation of the physiologic function and behaviour of organisms.
Graduate Program in Neuroscience at the University of Rochester
- Provides information on the graduate program, students and faculty.
Graduate Program in Neuroscience: University of Minnesota
- Provides information on the faculty, applications, departmental details, seminar series and areas of research.
Neuroscience Graduate Program at UCSF
- The University of California at San Francisco offers an interdisciplinary program for graduate training in neuroscience.
Neuroscience Graduate Program in Goettingen
- MSc and PhD programs in neurosciences at the University of Goettingen, Max-Planck-Institutes, German Primate Center and the European Neuroscience Institute.
Neuroscience Program at Michigan State University
- Focusing on autonomic nervous system, neural plasticity, synaptic transmission, signal transduction and other aspects of neuroscience.
Program in Neuroscience at the University of Maryland
- Awards the Ph.D. in Neuroscience and allows students to train with over 80 faculty conducting research in a broad range of neuroscience disciplines.
Program in Neuroscience, University of Toronto
- Collaborative Program in Neuroscience offering M.Sc., M.A. (Psychology), and Ph.D. degrees.
Rutgers: Graduate Program in Neuroscience
- At the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey. Provides information on the program, areas of research, the faculty and students.
Washington University Program in Neuroscience
- The program includes research aiming to understand how the brain works, develops, and how it malfunctions in disease.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 24, 2011 at 11:30:45 UTC -