become an editor
the entire directory
only in Mycology/Research_Groups
- Mycorrhizal and other fungi research. Contains personnel information, publications list, primer maps and sequence alignment files, and related links. University of California, Berkeley, U.S.
Center for Medical Mycology
- Resource combining clinical and basic science research in fungal biology, dermatophytes, candida albicans, fungal biofilms, fungal virulence factors, susceptibility testing, and animal models. Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, U.S.
The Forestry and Agricultural Biotechnology Institute
- FABI is a group of post-graduate research teams working in the general field of forest and agricultural pathology and biotechnology with a strong focus on fungi. University of Pretoria, South Africa.
Fungal Cell Biology Group
- Research on hyphal tip growth. Includes images and movies, publications list, preview of the Biology of Life CD-rom, and related links. University of Edinburgh, Scotland.
Systematic Botany and Mycology Laboratory
- Research into the systematics of fungi and vascular plants essential to solving problems in sustainable and conventional agriculture. Includes interactive keys for several genera. U.S. Department of Agriculture.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 11, 2015 at 7:45:03 UTC -