become an editor
the entire directory
only in Publications/Journals
Science: Biology: Publications: Journals
- A new publication from the British Mycological Society devoted to the identification and study of wild fungi in Britain and Europe.
Fungal Genetics and Biology
- Online and in print journal on fungi and their traditional allies that relate structure and function to growth, reproduction, morphogenesis, and differentiation. Formerly known as Experimental Mycology.
- The only scientific journal devoted exclusively to the study of lichen-forming fungi and reports on lichenology worldwide.
- Online and in print journal with papers on invasive fungal disease in humans and animals. Includes author instructions, subscription information, abstracts (1999 to present), and free sample issue.
- Published papers on all aspects of fungi, including lichens. Subjects include physiology, biochemistry, ecology, pathology, development and morphology, systematics, cell biology and ultrastructure, genetics, molecular biology, evolution, applied aspects, and new techniques.
- Papers on all aspects of fungi, including lichens. Contains author instructions, subscription information, and contents and abstracts (2002 to present).
- Online and in print journal covering all aspects of fungi, including molecular biology, physiology, plant pathology, and systematics. Includes abstracts (1997 to present), author instructions, and other information.
- General interest journal that publishes material of interest to both specialists and non-professionals in mycology.
- Online and in print journal published by the Mycological Society of Japan. Includes abstracts (2002 to present) and author instructions.
- Online and in print journal devoted to all phases of the taxonomy and nomenclature of fungi including lichens. Contains author instructions, general information, abstracts (2000 to present), and preview of next issue.
Revista Iberoamericana de Micología
- Online and in print journal on all aspects of fungi. Includes general and subscription information, author guidelines, and abstracts in English (2003 onwards).
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 5, 2013 at 5:13:59 UTC -