become an editor
the entire directory
only in Mycology/Mycorrhizae
Open Directory - Science: Biology: Mycology: Mycorrhizae
Science: Agriculture: Soils
Science: Biology: Botany
Science: Biology: Ecology: Microbial Ecology
Science: Biology: Ecology: Plant Ecology
Science: Biology: Ecology: Restoration Ecology
Science: Biology: Microbiology: Environmental Microbiology: Soil Microbiology
Afforestation of Treeless Areas
- Report on mycorrhiza formation with tree genera from around the world and use in reforestation projects.
Mycorrhiza Information Exchange
- Global clearinghouse for mycorrhizal information. Organized links and information related for education, research and business applications of mycorrhizal symbiosis.
- Information on the use of mycorrhizal inoculum.
Mycorrhizal Symbiosis and Plant Responses to the Environment
- Discusses some University of Tennessee research.
- Introduction to the topic as part of a university course in fungal biology.
Ectomycorrhizal Fungi and their Leguminous Hosts in the Pakaraima Mountains of Guyana
- Paper discussing relationships between plants and mycorrhizal fungi in equatorial rain forests of South America. [PDF] (May 01, 2002)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 5:57:07 PM EST -