become an editor
the entire directory
only in Mycology/Lichens
This category in other languages:
- General information.
Dutch Bryological and Lichenological Society
- Species list, herbaria, and publications.
- Photos and information about lichen biology. In Dutch and English.
Introduction to Lichens
- Information about lichens including fossil record, life history, ecology, morphology and systematics.
Invasion of Pollution-tolerant Lichens
- Research on the distribution of four pollution-tolerant non-native lichens in the Pacific Northwest.
- Introduction to lichens, which are stable, self-supporting associations between fungi (most commonly Ascomycota) and photobionts (algae or cyanobacteria). Intended for university students.
Lichens and Me
- Personal site of Katalin Molnár with a brief description of lichens, photographs, information on the author, publications and links to sites of lichenological interest.
Lichens of North America
- Information about lichen biology, lichens and wildlife, lichens and people, and the book of the same title, which was published in 2001.
- Photos of lichens taken during British Lichen Society field trips in Britain. Contains general information and related links.
Looking for Lichens
- Weblog with photos and descriptions.
New Zealand Forest Lichens
- Photographs, general information, identification and related links.
North American Lichen Checklist
- List of cumulative updates to the most recently published North American checklist by Esslinger and Egan (1995).
- General information on subtropical lichens from Queensland, Australia. Includes keys to genera and species, and glossary.
- Lichen genus found in Venezuela.
Taxonomy of Philippine Lichens
- Brief information and links by researcher Isidro T. Savillo.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 29, 2015 at 7:15:12 UTC -