the entire directory
only in Biology/Mycology
Open Directory - Science: Biology: Mycology
Cultivating Edible Fungi
Products and Services
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Fungal
Recreation: Outdoors: Wildlife: Mushrooms
Science: Biology: Botany: Plant Pathology
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Fungi
Science: Biology: Microbiology
This category in other languages:
Butterflies of the Soil Project
- Project to inventory epigeous macromycetes as part of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park All-Taxa Biodiversity Inventory. Includes volunteers notebook, with directions for collecting and annotating specimens, and note forms for macro characters and macrochemical testing.
Canadian Mycological Resource
- A Canadian focus on mushrooms, fungi, and mycology resources.
- Information on Rytas Vilgalys's research group, evolutionary biology of mushrooms, and mushrooms of North Carolina.
Forest Fungi Of New Zealand
- Photographs and information on New Zealand Fungi now also including slime moulds
Fun Facts About Fungi
- Contains fact sheets with photos and fun activities for kids.
Fungal Biodiversity Center - Utrecht, The Netherlands
- Includes extensive databases for many types of fungi.
- Introduction to mycology for university students. Includes topics on structure, sexual and asexual spores, dimorphism, haustoria, rhizomorphs, and sclerotia and stromata.
Fungi and mushrooms of the Czech republic
- Over 500 images of fungi including Latin to Czech fungi name translations, list of mycologists, and events.
Fungi mailinglist and archive
- Belgian mailinglist for mycology. Share your questions and answers; outdoor-activities; determinations about fungi with others who are also interested in Mycology. Or search the archive for some information.
Fungi of New South Wales, Australia
- Photographs, drawings, and descriptions of indigenous macro fungi, by Jamie Derkenne.
- Information about Australia's native fungi with a focus on restoration of landscapes. Includes glossary, information on collecting and keeping records, and links.
Medical Mycology Online
- Contains lots of information on the fungi that cause human infections. Descriptions of the organisms and the diseases they cause. Complete with excellent images.
Mushroom and Fungus Photography
- Photographs of over 200 mushroom and fungus species from California and Florida.
- A synoptic key for determination of fungal genera. This first version includes 180 genera and about 750 illustrated species. Covers the genera of basidiomycota with stem and cap (Agarics, and Boletes) from Northern Europe.
- Links to internet resources of interest to mycologists.
- Internet portal for scientists presenting information about diversity of fungi including email directories, societies, identification, collections, and resources.
- Information on mushrooms, fungi, mycophagy, and mycology primarily for the amateur. Includes photographs, descriptions, and recipes.
New Zealand Fungi
- Images, photos, keys and lots of information on mushrooms in New Zealand
Orson and Hope Miller's Mushroom
- Images of edible, interesting and poisonous mushrooms. Contains recipes and publications list.
Pyrenomycetes from southwestern France
- Family Xylariaceae. Synoptic and dichotomous keys.
- Images, information, keys and global chat room.
Taxonomy and Ecology of Ascomycetes
- Photos, drawings and keys of the macro- and microscopy of ascomycetes, and ecological aspects of these fungi.
The Ones That Stain Blue
- Psilocybe mushrooms: studies in ethnomycology
Tom Volk's Fungi
- Information on mushrooms and mycology, forays and workshop information, images for teaching, and related resources.
University of Oslo Mycological Herbarium
- Collections database, images, fact sheets, red list, list of taxon names and synonyms. In Norwegian and English.
Usenet bionet.mycology -
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, February 11, 2010 6:33:35 AM EST -