become an editor
the entire directory
only in Microbiology/Publications
Science: Biology: Publications
This category in other languages:
- Describes an article by Carl Zimmer about the work of Dr. Alexander Khoruts who performed a fecal transplantation from a healthy person into the colon of a patient with C. difficile.
- Electronic serial publication for news, features, trade information, and applied research about microbial biofilms.
Industrial Biofouling: Detection, Prevention, and Control
- Book covering biofouling/biofilms in domestic, industrial and health related fields in which they are a persistent problem.
Invisible yet Invincible
- Blog for microbiologists with regularly updated microbiology reviews, job vacancies, lecture notes, powerpoint presentations, jokes and resources.
Microbiology Blog: The Weblog for Microbiologists
- Provides news and views to help the busy microbiologist keep up-to-date on current research, forthcoming conferences, hot research topics and high impact publications.
- Descriptions and summaries of a number of journals in all areas of microbiology to help the microbiologist make decisions on the best journal for the submission of manuscripts and for research.
Salmonella enterica Serovar Enteritidis in Humans and Animals: Epidemiology, Pathogenesis and Control
- Describes the various efforts of health professionals around the world to understand and control this widespread disease.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 7, 2011 at 3:59:11 UTC -