become an editor
the entire directory
only in Microbiology/Publications
Science: Biology: Publications
This category in other languages:
- Describes an article by Carl Zimmer about the work of Dr. Alexander Khoruts who performed a fecal transplantation from a healthy person into the colon of a patient with C. difficile.
- Electronic serial publication for news, features, trade information, and applied research about microbial biofilms.
Invisible yet Invincible
- Blog for microbiologists with regularly updated microbiology reviews, job vacancies, lecture notes, powerpoint presentations, jokes and resources.
Microbiology Blog: The Weblog for Microbiologists
- Provides news and views to help the busy microbiologist keep up-to-date on current research, forthcoming conferences, hot research topics and high impact publications.
- Descriptions and summaries of a number of journals in all areas of microbiology to help the microbiologist make decisions on the best journal for the submission of manuscripts and for research.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 5, 2015 at 23:54:05 UTC -