become an editor
the entire directory
only in Microbiology/Parasitology
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Animalia
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Protista
This category in other languages:
- One of the top three journals covering tropical medicine and parasitology. Special issues are offered free full text.
American Society of Parasitologists
- Website of the American Society of Parasitologists.
DPDx - Parasite Image Library
- Parasitic diseases: life cycles, diagnosis, treatment and prevention,from Website of the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, USA.
EBI, the European Bioinformatics Institute
- The one-stop portal to all your bioinformatics needs: the European Bioinformatics Institute (EMBL-EBI) is a centre for research and services in bioinformatics.
Ectoparasites and Endoparasites
- Academic links and information about Fasciola (liver flukes) and parasitic zoonoses.
- This journal emphasizes modern approaches to parasitology, including molecular biology and immunology.
International Journal for Parasitology
- The most highly cited journal covering original research on all aspects of parasitology. Special issues are offered free full text. Online submissions are welcomed.
London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine
- Britain's national school of public health and a leading postgraduate institution in Europe for public health and tropical medicine.
Molecular and Biochemical Parasitology
- A journal for all scientists that work with parasites as a model for their biochemical and molecular studies. Journal welcomes papers in areas such as bioinformatics, genomics, proteomics, cellular microbiology.
- Provides information on the research being undertaken at the Institute of Aquaculture at Stirling University, and the people involved.
- This journal covers all aspects of parasitology. Included in Index Medicus, Medline and all other major abstracting services. Receiving Editors in USA, Japan and UK.
Prevalence of Intestinal Parasites among Individuals with Allergic Skin Diseases
- Abstract of a paper which investigates the possibility of a relationship between intestinal helminthiasis and allergic disease.
- Free statistical software to quantify and compare parasite burdens.
Universidad Autónoma de Yucatan: Parasitology Research Group
- Describes the research being carried out which focuses on parasitic diseases and their control.
World Wide Web Virtual Library: Parasitology
- Links related to parasitology, compiled by David Gibson.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 25, 2012 at 6:19:05 UTC -