become an editor
the entire directory
only in Environmental_Microbiology/Soil_Microbiology
Home: Gardening: Soil and Additives
Science: Agriculture: Soils
Science: Biology: Ecology: Soil Ecology
Science: Biology: Mycology
The Biodegradation of Oil by Aerobic Bacteria: Lab Experiment
- Student paper by Jon Williams, includes details on apparatus and experimental procedure.
European Journal of Soil Science (Blackwell Publishing)
- Leading peer-reviewed soil science publication from Blackwell Publishing. Covers scientific research on a wide range of soil science, with frequent papers on soil microbiology. Requires subscription for access to full articles.
Methane Sources: Rice
- Describes methane production and consumption in rice agriculture. Discusses the microorganisms responsible and potential for mitigation of methane emission.
Nitrous Oxide Sources: Tropical Soils
- Discusses nitrous oxide emission from tropical soils, the microorganisms repsonsible and the factors which control emissions.
Soil Biology and Biochemistry
- Academic research journal specialising in soils research. Carries regular peer-reviewed research papers on soil microbiology and related topics.
Spanish Group of Soil Enzymology
- Officially established in the Spanish Society of Soil Science in July 1997. Working on different subjects related to enzymes in soil. Aims to establish common standard methodologies for determination of soil enzymatical activities in Spain. History, Aims, List of members and presentation of a book.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 9, 2015 at 9:09:53 UTC -