become an editor
the entire directory
only in Environmental_Microbiology/Soil_Microbiology
Home: Gardening: Soil and Additives
Science: Agriculture: Soils
Science: Biology: Ecology: Soil Ecology
Science: Biology: Mycology
The Biodegradation of Oil by Aerobic Bacteria: Lab Experiment
- Student paper by Jon Williams, includes details on apparatus and experimental procedure.
European Journal of Soil Science (Blackwell Publishing)
- Leading peer-reviewed soil science publication from Blackwell Publishing. Covers scientific research on a wide range of soil science, with frequent papers on soil microbiology. Requires subscription for access to full articles.
Methane Sources: Rice
- Describes methane production and consumption in rice agriculture. Discusses the microorganisms responsible and potential for mitigation of methane emission.
Nitrous Oxide Sources: Tropical Soils
- Discusses nitrous oxide emission from tropical soils, the microorganisms repsonsible and the factors which control emissions.
Soil Biology and Biochemistry
- Academic research journal specialising in soils research. Carries regular peer-reviewed research papers on soil microbiology and related topics.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 6, 2016 at 10:05:07 UTC -