become an editor
the entire directory
only in Microbiology/Education
Science: Biology: Education
Science: Biology: Education: Online Courses
This category in other languages:
American Society for Microbiology: Education
- Supports educators and students by offering career listings, curriculum resources, publications, workshops, networks, and funding for educational programs. Includes events schedule, organization news, and online library of peer reviewed sites.
Infectious Diseases Lectures
- Dr. Chamberlain's Infectious Diseases Lectures for medical students at Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Iowa State University: Interdepartmental Microbiology Program
- Undergraduate and graduate course information and listing, distance education courses, and links to other sites of interest.
- Neal Chamberlain PhD. provides information on the microorganisms that cause diseases in humans. Includes lecture notes, laboratory notebook, computerized clinical cases, and most common causes of infectious diseases file.
Medical Microbiology Synopsis
- Site provides an overview of medical microbiology for students of medicine. Typical and atypical microbial flora are listed per specimen source and characterized in flowchart diagrams that can be easily memorized.
- A microbiology educational website for students. It is a web portal about virology, bacteriology, parasitology, immunology, class notes and multiple choice questions.
Microbes in Action
- Provides scientific information and hands-on activities in microbiology to K-12 teachers via curriculum units and workshops.
- University of Arizona - Christina Kennedy and Sandy Pierson, Spring 97
- A useful resource on microbiology with a definition of microbiological terms, an introduction to microbiology, microbiology news and descriptions of various microbes.
Microbiology and Immunology Online
- On-line textbook of Microbiology and immunology. The contents of this web site are based on lectures given to second year Medical Students at the University of South Carolina School of Medicine.
Microbiology in Pictures
- Picture gallery of pathogenic and facultatively pathogenic bacterial species. Basic information about bacterial diseases, cultivation of bacteria, possible antibiotic treatment.
- Information and resources to support UK schools microbiology teaching at all Keystages to post-16.
Microbiology Webbed Out
- Online textbook by Timothy Paustian. Topics include classification, the structure of procaryotes, bacteria growth and nutrition, metabolism, host parasites, control of microbial growth, and genetics of bacteria.
Midwest Regional Center of Excellence for Biodefense and Emerging Infectious Diseases Research
- MISSION: To expand the scope and quality of research in biodefense and emerging infectious diseases in the region, with the goal of developing the next generation of diagnostics, vaccines and therapeutics against selected biologic threats.
Ohio State University: Department of Microbiology
- Provides information on the department, the faculty, the graduate and undergraduate programs and the research opportunities.
Todar's Online Textbook of Bacteriology
- Textbook covers general bacteriology, bacterial relationships with animals, bacterial pathogenesis and the diseases of humans caused by bacterial pathogens.
UC Davis: Microbiology
- Provides information on the Department, faculty research, the graduate and undergraduate programs, seminars and events.
University of Wisconsin-Madison: Department of Bacteriology
- Provides information on the undergraduate and master's degree programs, the faculty and staff, and the courses.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 2, 2015 at 7:54:02 UTC -