become an editor
the entire directory
only in Microbiology/Associations
Open Directory - Science: Biology: Microbiology: Associations
Science: Biology: Organizations
This category in other languages:
American Society for Microbiology
- Conferences, journals, public policy and funding issues, topical reports, and links.
Anaerobe Society of the Americas
- International organization promoting the study of anaerobic bacteria. Holds a biennial conference and publishes the journal, Anaerobe.
European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
- ESCMID's objectives are the promotion of training and research in the laboratory and good practice in the clinical management of infection.
Federation of European Microbiological Societies
- Devoted to the promotion of microbiology in Europe. FEMS is linking 42 microbiological societies.
Microbiology Alumni Society of Sadra
- Social association of students of the Microbiology Department, Biogas Research Center, Mahadev Gramseva Mahavidhyalaya, Gujarat Vidhyapith, Sadra, India.
Society for Applied Microbiology
- The oldest microbiological society in the UK, with more than 1700 members worldwide. It is dedicated to advancing the science of microbiology.
Society for Industrial Microbiology
- Dedicated to the industrial application of microbiology and biotechnology. Promotes the exchange of scientific information through its meetings and publications, and serves as liaison among the specialized fields of microbiology.
Society of Protozoologists
- Information about protists, protozoa, and activities of the organization.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 27, 2013 at 7:45:06 UTC -