become an editor
the entire directory
only in Microbiology/Associations
Science: Biology: Organizations
This category in other languages:
American Society for Microbiology
- Conferences, journals, public policy and funding issues, topical reports, and links.
Anaerobe Society of the Americas
- International organization promoting the study of anaerobic bacteria. Holds a biennial conference and publishes the journal, Anaerobe.
European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
- ESCMID's objectives are the promotion of training and research in the laboratory and good practice in the clinical management of infection.
Federation of European Microbiological Societies
- Devoted to the promotion of microbiology in Europe. FEMS is linking 42 microbiological societies.
Society for Applied Microbiology
- The oldest microbiological society in the UK, with more than 1700 members worldwide. It is dedicated to advancing the science of microbiology.
Society of Protozoologists
- Information about protists, protozoa, and activities of the organization.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 25, 2016 at 7:45:11 UTC -