become an editor
the entire directory
only in Microbiology/Academic_Departments
Science: Biology: Academic Departments
Science: Biology: Microbiology: Research Groups and Centers
Department of Medical Microbiology of the University of Zurich
- Information about the tasks of the Department, which include teaching, research, laboratory diagnosis of bacterial and fungal infections, and external quality control in medical microbiology for Switzerland.
Department of Microbiology and Immunology
- At the University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences. Includes details of the graduate program, courses, facilities and the faculty.
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, University of Melbourne
- Located in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. Research areas are bacterial genetics, medical and environmental bacteriology, molecular virology, clinical immunology and vaccinology.
Department of Microbiology and Molecular Genetics
- Provides information on research at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, the educational programs, news, the faculty and careers.
Department of Microbiology, New York University School of Medicine
- Announcements, course and training schedules, microbiology calendar and seminars, faculty information, pre and postdoctoral program details.
Department of Microbiology, University of Georgia
- Well organized and useful site. Class details, undergraduate research projects, online graduate handbook. Links to seminars, job openings, bacterial names and laboratory information (detailed).
Department of Microbiology, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Information on applying for graduate studies, faculty research, undergraduate program advising, research facilities, and campus and community information.
Department of Microbiology: NYU School of Medicine
- Provides information on the Department, the faculty, current research, the curriculum and seminars.
Department of Microbiology: University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- Includes faculty information, programs, facilities, research and seminars.
Department of Molecular Biology & Microbiology: Case Western Reserve University
- At Cleveland, Ohio. Includes details of academic programs, courses, events, faculty and staff.
Department of Molecular Microbiology and Immunology - Johns Hopkins Bloomberg Sch. of Public Health
- Graduate education and research in the areas of biochemistry, virology, parasitology, molecular biology, immunology, ecology, structural biology. Research centers on transmission, immunobiology, and pathogenesis of bacterial, parasitic, viral, immunological diseases.
Department of Molecular Microbiology, Washington University (St. Louis)
- Research, graduate and post graduate education opportunities, courses, and faculty.
Dept. of Microbiology and Immunology, University of Illinois at Chicago
- Graduate and medical education, and research in the areas of bacteriology, virology, and immunology. Information curriculum, and research description for each faculty member
Microbiology and Molecular Genetics at Oklahoma State University
- The Department of Microbiology and Molecular Genetics at Oklahoma Satate University offers the BS, MS, and PhD in Microbiology as well as BS degrees in Cell and Molecular Biology and Medical Technology.
Microbiology Department - Wageningen University and Research Centre
- Science research projects and topics, student and staff information, seminars, and employment information.
- A microbiology and infectious diseases website created by Mount Sinai Hospital and Toronto Medical Laboratories. Includes a clinical microbiology laboratory manual.
Molecular Microbiology and Immunology-SLU
- Ph.D. degree training focusing on host-pathogen interactions, include virology, viral pathology, biodefense, cancer gene therapy, and vaccine development. Information on curriculum and faculty research.
New York University Department of Medical and Molecular Parasitology
- Research, faculty and course information including information on the predoctoral and postdoctoral programs offered.
Radboud University Nijmegen: Department of Microbiology
- Education, research and techniques used in The Netherlands.
University of Bordeaux: Cellular and Molecular Microbiology and Pathogenicity
- Departments include replication and genetic expression of eucaryotic, bacterial and viral genomes, and molecular parasitology and mycology. French and English.
University of Louisville Department of Microbiology and Immunology
- Faculty research interests and publications, and science employment opportunities.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 10, 2014 at 11:35:33 UTC -