become an editor
the entire directory
only in Microscopy/Products_and_Services
Methods and Techniques
Products and Services
Business: Industrial Goods and Services: Optics
Science: Biology: Cell Biology: Image Galleries
- Specializes in technologies for live cell-based assays and affiliated technologies including confocal high-throughput imaging.
Bio Slides Laboratory
- Company in India that makes and markets prepared biological slides for schools, colleges and universities.
- Sells products used in biology and science.
- Develops, manufactures, and markets live-cell microscopy environmental control systems.
BioRAS - Rapid Analysis Systems for Biology and Life Sciences
- Digital video based analysis of moving objects for 2D/3D motion analysis (LabTrack), and automatic image analysis software for cell, bacteria of particle counting (LabMicrobe, LabCellCount).
Brunel Microscopes Ltd
- UK supplier of microscopes and accessories. Products include prepared slides, books and investigation kits.
Bunton Instrument Co.
- New and used microscopes, analog and digital cameras, 2D and 3D video microscopy products, and a wide range of other accessories. Basic and advanced courses in biological microscopy and microscope service and repair at Maryland HQ.
Carl Zeiss: Microscopy and Imaging
- Scientific digital cameras for research and routine microscopy. Various types for high speed and high resolution imaging available. Also supply microscopes and software.
Cell Finder Microscope Slides
- Provides permanently coded CF-microscope slides which provide X-Y coordinates for location purposes. Located in Holland.
- Makes motorized stages, remote focus accessories (RFA), Computerized Z-motor, Epi Filter Changers, Filters.
- Manufacture an extensive range of high quality specimen support grids for use in transmission electron microscopy. All types are held in stock for same or next day despatch.
Grace Bio-Labs, Inc.
- Innovative instruments, slides, and labware for the molecular study of cells in situ, including immunochemistry, cell culture, cell blotting, high throughput cytochemistry, cell hybridization (e.g. fish), cytogenetics, and imaging applications.
Intracellular Imaging Inc.
- Designs, manufactures and markets digital fluorescence imaging, microphotometry and epifluorescence microscopy products for the global research community.
- Online store for high-quality microscopes, lab products, and home health tests.
- Offers plastic petri dishes with glass bottoms used for special high resolution imaging applications.
- Provides specialized microscope slides used in fecal analysis.
MicroImage Video Systems
- Manufactures video cameras and equipment used in the scientific and medical fields.
- Advanced and student Microscopes for medical and university research or applications.
P.A.L.M. Microlaser Technologies AG
- Developer of laser micromanipulation systems using research microscopes.
- Manufacturers of products for live cell imaging, providing equipment that gives cells the environmental conditions they need for optimal growth and analysis of cell biological processes during microscopic observation.
PeCon GmbH / LaCon GbR
- Produces systems for the cultivation and observation of living cells under the microscope.
Prior Scientific, Inc.
- Manufacturer and distributor of microscopes, inspection systems and accessories.
- Manufacturers of sample preparation equipment and consumable supplies and accessories for microscopy and microanalysis laboratories worldwide.
TAAB Laboratories Ltd
- Supplier of a wide variety of materials and equipment for electron and light microscopy applications.
Ted Pella, Inc.
- Manufacturer and provider of electron, light and atomic force microscopy supplies and laboratory equipment.
- On-line supplier of pure silicon, silicon nitride, and silicon oxide grids for electron microscopy and related materials imaging and analysis applications.
- Supplies imaging solutions for applications in confocal and dynamic fluorescence microscopy.
Products and Services
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 20, 2014 at 10:54:10 UTC -