become an editor
the entire directory
only in Biology/Meetings
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Science: Events: Conferences
- All biology meetings categorized and up to date sorted by topic and location.
BioVision: World Life Sciences Forum
- Annual event dedicated to linking life sciences with news, society and industry. Contains newsletters and details about upcoming and previous conferences.
Conferences and Courses at the European Molecular Biology Laboratory
- Calendar of events at EMBL.
EMBO | EMBL
- Contains upcoming symposia. Heidelberg, Germany.
Keystone Symposia Scientific Conferences
- Organizes molecular and cellular biology meetings in Alberta, California, Colorado, New Mexico and Utah, U.S. Contains list of symposia with scientific programs, registration and abstract submission forms.
15th EMBL PhD Symposium: Competition in Biology
- The race for survival from molecules to systems. Programme, speakers, and general information. EMBL Heidelberg, Germany. (November 23, 2013)
Plant Biology 2013
- Annual meeting of the American Society of Plant Biologists. Providence, Rhode Island. (July 24, 2013)
- Career event for students and graduates in life sciences, chemistry, food and pharma to be held in the Netherlands. English and Dutch. (May 30, 2013)
International Conference on Membrane Domains
- Contains program, abstracts and general information. Dijon, France. (November 30, 2012)
New Horizons in Toxicity Prediction
- Symposium to be held in Cambridge exploring various current approaches to toxicity prediction, covering and comparing the tools and methods available today and looking at emerging areas and technologies. (September 06, 2012)
2012 International Symposium on Integrative Bioinformatics
- Contains programs and general information. Hangzhou, China. (April 04, 2012)
Spatial 2011: Conference on Systems Dynamics of Intracellular Communication
- An EMBO conference series. Program, speakers, registration and other information. Engelberg, Switzerland. (May 19, 2011)
Digifish: Digital imaging in fisheries
- Programme and other related information. Pisek, Czech Republic. (September 23, 2010)
Structure and Function of Neural Circuits
- Understanding the complexity and functional composition of cellular and synaptic networks in the nervous system is a major challenge in neurobiology. Heidelberg, Germany. (September 08, 2010)
Following MIQE Recommendations
- Held at the European Molecular Biology Laboratory, Advanced Training Centre, Heidelberg, Germany. This workshop is based upon the MIQE guidelines. (July 09, 2010)
- Conference on biomagnetism, for the exchange of ideas and the latest developments in instrumentation, modeling approaches, basic and clinical biomedical studies. Dubrovnik, Croatia. (April 01, 2010)
Workshop on Computational Biology
- Workshop on advanced methods in computational biology ranging from molecules to ecosystems with a particular focus on metagenomics. Cancun, Mexico. (August 26, 2007)
13th International Conference on Invertebrate Dioxygen Binding Proteins
- Contains topics, program, registration form and venue details. Mainz, Germany. (August 12, 2003)
4th International Plant Biomechanics Conference
- Includes program, online paper submission, and general information. East Lansing, Michigan, U.S. (July 25, 2003)
2nd International Conference on Systems Biology
- Application of experimental, theoretical and modeling techniques to the study of biological organisms at all scales. Keynote speakers, schedule, presentation guidelines, registration form, and travel information. Pasadena, California, U.S. (November 07, 2001)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 6, 2016 at 1:26:15 UTC -