become an editor
the entire directory
only in Immunology/Research_Groups_and_Centers
Research Groups and Centers
Open Directory - Science: Biology: Immunology: Research Groups and Centers
Antibody Engineering and Recombinant Protein Biotechnology Unit
- Aims to evaluate new opportunities to immunotherapeutic approaches using recombinant antibody derivatives. Includes information on the clinical use of antibodies and bispecific antibodies, as well as how to make the latter. Based at the Department of Molecular Biomedical Research, University of Ghent, Belgium.
Centre d'Immunologie Pierre Fabre
- Researching antibody-based anticancer molecules.
Centre for Molecular Microbiology and Infection
- Biacore user forum, seminars, postdoctoral vacancies in multidisciplinary research on infectious diseases at Imperial College London, UK.
Department for Immunology
- Personnel, group projects and publications on hematopoietic stem cells, thymus, lymphocyte development in the immune system, immunodeficiencies, transgenics and flow cytometry at the University of Ulm, Germany.
Division of Immunology, Infection and Inflammation
- Details of degree course and PhD opportunities, summaries of research by faculty members, program of seminars, news and external links from the University of Glasgow, UK.
- Dr. Bellanti is director of the International Center for Interdisciplinary Studies of Immunology at Georgetown University Medical Center. Provides information on research and patient care.
- Institute of Molecular Pathology and Immunology at the University of Porto. Provides information on the Institute, the research, education and training, and the diagnostic services offered.
Laboratory of Regulatory Mechanisms in Immunity
- Introduction to projects, publications list and related links from Moscow, Russia.
Laboratory of Tumor Immunology and Biology
- Overview of projects from five sections, covering experimental oncology, oncogenetics, molecular and cellular endocrinology, tumor growth factor, and cellular biochemistry at the NCI, Bethesda, MD.
Lowance Center for Human Immunology
- Conduct interdisciplinary research, educate the next generation of immunologists for clinical care in immune-mediated inflammatory diseases. Resource for patients, doctors, scientists and potential students.
LSHTM: Immunology Unit
- Work focusing on infectious diseases and tropical medicine, primarily on Leishmaniases and Trypanosomiases in London, UK.
Mucosal Immunology at Brigham
- Summary of recent basic research using intestinal epithelial cell surface, with publications available in PDF, from the Blumberg lab at the Women's Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA.
National Cancer Institute: Center of Excellence in Immunology
- Work at the CEI focuses on the discovery, development and delivery of novel immunologic approaches for the prevention and treatment of cancer and cancer-associated viral diseases.
National Institute of Immunology
- An autonomous institution under the Department of Biotechnology, Government of India, dedicated to research in the field of immunology and allied science.
National Jewish Health
- Devoted entirely to respiratory, allergic and immune system diseases, including asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, severe allergies, AIDS, cancer and autoimmune diseases, such as lupus in Denver, CO.
NIAID: Division of Allergy, Immunology and Transplantation
- Research is focused on the ways the immune system functions in maintaining health and the ways it malfunctions in producing disease.
Research Groups and Centers
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 30, 2014 at 7:24:06 UTC -