become an editor
the entire directory
only in Immunology/Reference
Open Directory - Science: Biology: Immunology: Reference
Science: Biology: Reference
Keratin.com - Immunology
- Articles on the history of immunology, evolution of the immune system, related organs and humoral immunity, with general emphasis on vertebrates. Written by Kevin J. McElwee, Hessen, Germany.
- Proponent for natural extracts which are derived from plants. Discusses how they challenge the immune system and therefore can be used in the effective treatment of acute and chronic diseases.
Immune System - An Overview
- Brief introduction to the organs, cells and processes of the immune system. Includes HIV AIDS related links. Written in 1993 for the Seattle Treatment Education Project.
- Comprehensive database of MHC binding and non-binding peptides, with explanation of architecture, data management and submission. Maintained at the Institute of Microbial Technology, Chandigarh, India.
PROW CD Index
- Peer-reviewed summary on human leukocyte differentiation antigens in Protein Reviews on the Web, from the National Institutes of Health.
WEBbook of Biologic Therapies
- Peer reviewed compendium of biologic therapies sponsored by the Clinical Immunology Society. Includes descriptions and references for recombinant antibodies, fusion proteins, and other therapies in interventional immunology.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, March 18, 2013 5:15:07 AM EDT -