become an editor
the entire directory
only in Immunology/Products_and_Services
Products and Services
Science: Biology: Biochemistry and Molecular Biology: Products and Services
- Biopharmaceutical company focused on the therapeutic discovery, development and commercialisation, based on the innate human immune system. Corporate and technology overview, with key profiles and contacts in Bunnik, The Netherlands.
- Suppliers of antibodies and serum products for the Australian and international biotechnological research and industrial market.
- Health related internet platform that aims to facilitate the search for antibodies for researchers and health professionals.
Arista Biologicals, Inc.
- Offers antibodies, reagents, technical assistance and equipment for generating rapid membrane based assays for fertility, drugs of abuse, infectious diseases. Allentown, Pennsylvania.
- Provides human and animal cells for immune system research. Other products include Rheumera kits, antibodies, antigens, purified lipopolysaccharides, models of inflammation and protocols.
Bethyl Laboratories, Inc.
- Diverse antibody products, including epitope Tag affinity purified polyclonals and cell-cycle monoclonals, and custom production, peptide synthesis and immunochemical testing at Montgomery, TX.
Biosensis Pty Ltd.
- Manufacturer and distributor of antibodies, adjuvants, proteins, peptides, cell culture reagents, specialising in autophagy and immunotoxins. Includes data sheets resources, online ordering and support from Flagstaff Hill, South Australia.
- Develops and manufacture immunoassays, recombinant proteins, monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies related to novel emerging biomolecules. Worldwide distribution from the Czech facility with subsidiaries in Germany, USA and China.
- OEM manufacturer and supplier of ANCA slides for medical laboratories, based in New Zealand with a world wide target market.
Cellular Technology, Ltd
- Provides ELISPOT products and services for immunology research.
- How to prepare or order clodronate liposomes, which cause apoptosis of macrophages. With documentation and current projects.
- Research and development of adjuvants for mucosal, human and veterinary vaccines. Includes overview of products, technology, patents and contacts for company in Lelystad, The Netherlands.
- Development of polyclonal, monoclonal antibodies, related reagents and kits (ELISA plates, latex beads, columns) for use on bioactive compounds such as peptides, nucleotides and low molecular weight chemicals using patented technologies.
FIT Biotech plc
- Biotech company works with monoclonal antibodies, microarrays, HIV treatment, and allergies. Lists products and services that are offered. Preclinical development in Tartu, Estonia, with base still in Tampere, Finland.
Hema Diagnostic System
- Produces a range of rapid diagnostic assays with application for major infectious disease testing in point-of-care situations in public and private healthcare environments.
HyCult Biotechnology bv.
- Chemokine, complement, collectin, cytokine, endotoxin, microbial toxins and tissue/cell damage reagents for research. Also kits for mouse isotyping, monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies, with form for enquiries to Uden, The Netherlands.
Imgenex: Toll-like Receptors
- Provides information on research being done into the regulatory T cells which act to suppress activation of the immune system and maintain immune system homeostasis and tolerance to self-antigens.
Immune Macro Biotic Technology Ltd.
- Novel approach to providing immunity for animals and humans against bacterial, viral, parasitic and auto-immune diseases, incorporating biomimicry, regeneration of biomass and aiming to produce functional foods.
- Company aiming to provide innovative solutions to companies and individuals engaged in scientific research in a number of fields including immunology, biochemistry and gene therapy.
Immunological Diagnostics and Consulting
- IDC specialize in production of monoclonal antibodies to glycoprotein hormone epitopes, with illustrated catalog including polyclonals, and offering development of prototype diagnostic assays in Innsbruck, Austria.
- Research, development and manufacturing company specializing in immunodiagnostic test kits and reagents based on very sensitive and specific radioimmunoassay and ELISA methods. Other products include dialysis systems and immunochemical test kits.
Laboratory of Immunology for Research and Applications to Diagnosis
- LIRAD offers reference laboratory for medicine, focusing on autoimmunity, chemokines, HLA and blood group protein biology, with diagnostic testing of immunologically mediated diseases, immunohematological disorders, transfusional reactions and advice on immunological profiles from a division of Serveis Sanitaris de Referencia, Spain.
- Provider of custom research and protein manufacturing services. Products include recombinant proteins, antibodies, ELISA kits, second step reagents, substrates, peptides and lysates.
- Corporate profile, using technology in biotherapeutic drugs, vaccines and infectious disease diagnostics, and producing urokinase, adenovirus, retroviral and other antigens and antibodies. Includes company news and careers in Toronto, Canada.
- Contract research laboratory offering customized protocols that include specific assessment of the immunomodulatory properties of natural products, as well as an array of standardized tests for antioxidant capacity and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Drug development company specialising in the human immune system, focusing on the role of toll-like receptors and inflammasome signalling.
Osenses: Sensory Neuron Specialist
- Research company focusing on sensory neurons. Products include those related to chemosensory receptors and transient receptor families, and include a wide range of primary antibodies and peptides.
PeproTech EC Ltd.
- Offers human and rodent growth factors, cytokines, chemokines, neurotrophins, other recombinant proteins and antibodies including biotinylated for ELISA development. Online purchase through three multinational centers and London, UK.
- Develops and manufactures extensive line of recombinant human, murine, and rat cytokines, chemokines, growth factors, and related polyclonal and monoclonal antibodies. Online ordering login, with worldwide distribution from Rocky Hill, NJ.
SeraCare Life Sciences
- Manufactures and supplies human and animal based diagnostic products, specializing in human albumin. Includes news, programs and catalog.
Products and Services
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 20, 2013 at 19:54:11 UTC -