become an editor
the entire directory
only in Immunology/Cytokines
Products and Services
- Subscription and submission invitation for articles on study and applications of interleukins, hematopoietic factors, growth factors, cytotoxins, interferons, and putative cytokines in the official journal of the International Cytokine Society, published by Academic Press.
Cytokine Information Database
- Developed to provide information about the involvement of cytokine in the immune system and disease pathogenesis.
Cytokines and Mood
- Mood and cognitive disorders in cancer patients receiving cytokine therapy. Abstract.
Cytokines and Psychiatry
- Abstract of review of recent developments in cytokine biology that are relevant to clinical psychiatry. The role of cytokines in various brain activities and pathophysiology of specific psychiatric disorders.
Cytokines in asthma
- Cytokines and their role in the development of chronic inflammation in asthma
Cytokines Online Pathfinder Encyclopedia
- COPE, claiming over 10,000 entries, over 19,000 references on cytokine research, hyperlinks, with tables, formulae, graphics, and integrated sub-dictionaries on related disciplines. Includes profile of author Prof. Horst Ibelgaufts.
- Arachidonic acid metabolic pathways. Synthesis of prostanoids, lipoxin and leukotriene.
Hormones and Cytokines
- Overview of regulation of the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis by cytokines: actions and mechanisms of action.
The International Cytokine Society
- Provides membership details, conference calendar, newsletters and resources.
The International Society for Interferon and Cytokine Research
- The cytokine-interferon open forum, downloadable PDF newsletters, links to conferences, meetings, related websites and journals as well as society matters and membership details along with application forms.
- Information and links about nerve growth factors.
R & D Systems - Cytokine Facts
- Cytokines mini-reviews, their applications, cytokine facts and literature, maintained by R&D Systems company.
- Promoting collaboration and outsourcing to develop cell culture processes, including proliferation and neutralization bioassays, using their cytokines and growth factors in cell culture media, from manufacturer at Natick, MA.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 9, 2015 at 9:03:27 UTC -