become an editor
the entire directory
only in Immunology/Associations
Open Directory - Science: Biology: Immunology: Associations
Science: Biology: Organizations
American Academy of Asthma, Allergy, and Immunology
- Professional organization, with membership details and patient information.
American Association of Immunologists
- Details of their meetings, training and job opportunities, graduate programs and courses offered. Publishes the Journal of Immunology, issues of which can be accessed by non-members one year after their publication. Member of FASEB, Bethesda, Maryland.
American Autoimmune Related Diseases Association
- Dedicated to the eradication of the disease, the alleviation of the suffering caused and its socioeconomic impact. Extensive information for patients on many autoimmune related diseases and coping with autoimmunity. Press releases and research reports included.
American Board of Allergy and Immunology
- Independent, non-profit conjoint board of the American Board of Internal Medicine and American Board of Pediatrics. Offers training and certification to maintain clinical standards. Based in Philadelphia, PA.
American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- Clinical association promoting research, advocacy, and professional and public education.
American Society for Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics
- Dedicated to advancing the practice and science of inherited aspects of immunity, and its impact on the quality of human life. Topics include accreditation, governance, training, meetings and contacts based in Mt Laurel, New Jersey.
British Society for Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics
- Organization aiming to promote research activity in H and I especially in the fields of transplantation and disease susceptibility.
British Society for Immunology
- A registered charity that shares information on the advancement of immunology. Explains purpose, meetings, publications, and benefits for members. Resource links for related degree offerings and job openings.
Canadian Society for Immunology
- Meeting history and planned activities. List of members with contact information, and former presidents. Links to organizations, jobs/grants and traineeships in Canada.
Canadian Society of Allergy and Clinical Immunology
- One of the oldest specialty societies in Canada, devoted to improve teaching, practice, co-operation and social interaction, and research in allergy and clinical immunology. Information about meetings programme and history, links, the CSACI Journal, and membership.
Clinical Immunology Society
- Devoted to fostering developments in the science and practice of clinical immunology. Information on goals, meetings and job opportunities for members. Publishes Clinical Immunology journal.
European Academy of Allergology and Clinical Immunology Organisation
- An association of national societies, promoting basic and clinical research, and disseminating information. Includes the EAACI structure, membership, training resources, and newsletter.
European Macrophage and Dendritic Cell Society
- Association of scientists interested in basic and clinical aspects of monocytes, macrophages, and dendritic cells in man and animal species. Information on members, conferences and awards bestowed by society.
Federation of Clinical Immunology Societies
- FOCIS announces meetings to foster the cross-disciplinary approach required to understand and treat immune-based diseases. Lists and links participating societies. Organized from head office in Milwaukee, WI.
Human Cell Differentiation Molecules
- Organization which runs HLDA (Human Leucocyte Differentiation Antigens) workshops and names and characterises CD molecules. It now also studies stromal cells and intracellular molecules.
International Society of Exercise and Immunology
- Official site including details of ISEI journal, related books, meetings and details of membership, with contacts at the University of Copenhagen, Denmark.
International Union of Immunological Societies
- Umbrella organisation for regional and national societies of immunology. Lists member societies.
Joint Council of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- Provides a mechanism for keeping allergists and immunologists aware of socio-economic issues which affect them. Represents the specialty of allergy or immunology in federal agencies and the Congress. Information on how to join, practice parameters and issues.
- Also the Edinburgh Society for Immunology. Organises seminars on topics of current immunological interest. Lists local laboratory facilities.
Neuro Immuno Therapeutics Research Foundation
- Studies, opinions and abstracts by Dr. H. Hugh Fudenberg. Topics cover transfer factor therapy, preventing autism, possible causes of the Gulf War Syndrome, and use of Transfer Factor for CFIDS.
Norwegian Society for Immunology
- Meeting programme and information about the organization, and links to related meetings.
Society for Mucosal Immunology
- Devoted to advancing research and education related to mucosal immunology. Publishes the Mucosal Immunology Update. The site contains publications in the field, information about the activities of the society, its future meetings and training opportunities.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, September 11, 2012 5:15:04 AM EDT -