become an editor
the entire directory
only in Immunology/Antibodies
Open Directory - Science: Biology: Immunology: Antibodies
Products and Services
Alzforum: Antibody Directory
- Tables describing antibodies used in laboratories and from manufacturers, organised by antigen.
Antibodies - Structure and Sequence
- Attempts to summarize useful information on antibody structure and sequence. Provides a query interface to the Kabat antibody sequence data, general information on antibodies and crystal structures, and links.
Antibodies and Therapy
- Article on the history of vaccination, the role of the humoral response in organ and bone marrow transplantation, leukaemia and lymphoma, and rheumatoid disease. Includes links to laboratories at the Therapeutic Antibody Centre, Oxford, UK.
- A comprehensive directory of various antibodies, antigens, enzymes and proteins for molecular life sciences and biotechnology use.
- Interface to introduce the various immunoassays in current use, production and purification methods, labeling and assay development, from a manufacturer, with worldwide distribution in Pierce Biotechnology, Inc., Rockford, IL.
The Antibody Resource Page
- Resource guide to antibody research and suppliers.
Conjugation of Monoclonal Antibodies
- Straightforward procedures for conjugation of proteins (mainly antibodies) to fluorescent dyes.
- An explanation of the use of this assay in studies of endotoxemia in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- Database for searching and browsing commercial, academic and therapeutical monoclonal antibodies through gene name, accession number, taxonomy, ontology, disease, and amino acid sequences.
HLA Matching, Antibodies, and You
- Tissue matching and antibody production, for patients undergoing a transplant.
Humanization bY Design
- Resources describing the process of creating humanized antibodies, their uses and their history. Maintained by Birkbeck College, London, UK.
Mike's Immunoglobulin Structure and Function
- Molecular images, history of monoclonal antibodies, activity related to sequence, and humanisation for therapy. Includes information on the maintainer and his research group at Cambridge, UK.
- Introduction, uses (including in human medicine), problems and what may happen in the future.
- Laboratory concentrating on protein engineering and directed molecular evolution, especially of immunoglobulins. Includes PDFs of molecular structures, publications since 1985, and contacts at the University of Zurich in Switzerland.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 6, 2012 at 2:45:04 UTC -