become an editor
the entire directory
only in Immunology/Academic_Departments
Harvard Medical School: Immunology
- Interdepartmental, multidisciplinary degree program leading to a PhD in medical sciences. Operates on the principle that scientists must also have a general knowledge of biochemistry, genetics, and cell biology.
Loyola University Chicago - Microbiology & Immunology
- Graduate program in modern microbiology, virology, and immunology. Lists faculty members.
University Institute of Immunology, Bern
- Provides information on the people, resources and current research.
University of Alberta - Immunology Network
- Provides a profile for research interests of the immunologists. Includes visiting speaker seminars, retreats, campus club, and links to journals.
University of Arizona - Microbiology and Immunology
- Offers graduate training leading to the MSc and PhD degrees with a major in Microbiology and Immunology. Includes department news, and lists of faculty and department members.
University of Chicago Committee on Immunology
- Brings together faculty members interested in immunological research and teaching. Has a degree-granting programme.
University of Debrecen: Institute of Immunology
- Provides information on the staff, research, publications and education, including teaching materials. In English and Hungarian.
University of Illinois at Chicago - Department of Biology & Immunology
- General information, curriculum for medical, dental, nursing and graduate students, contact details for faculty, research interests, admissions procedures, seminar schedules, and links.
University of Massachusetts, Amherst - Immunology
- Graduate work under several programs in biological, veterinary and animal sciences, including microbiology, molecular and cell biology. Undergraduate training also in major programs, or independent study research projects.
University of Minnesota: Microbiology, Immunology and Cancer Biology Program
- A multidisciplinary degree program leading to a PhD in biomedical sciences. Applications, program description, seminar schedules and research interests of the faculty.
University of Pittsburgh - Department of Immunology
- News and events. Faculty, staff and trainee lists. Employment and trainee opportunities.
University of Virginia - Beirne B. Carter Center for Immunology Research
- Aims to develop and sustain a program of research and training in immunology of international stature. Features faculty members, details on the graduate and post-graduate programs, facilities available, seminars, and contact details.
Vanderbilt University Medical Center - Microbiology and Immunology
- Offers program leading to the degree of PhD in Microbiology and Immunology or to the combined MD and PhD degrees. Aims to give competence in molecular cell biology of microbial agents and the immune system.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 27, 2015 at 1:25:27 UTC -