become an editor
the entire directory
only in Biology/Histology
Health: Medicine: Basic Sciences: Anatomy
This category in other languages:
Biological Stain Commission
- Quality control organization for biological dyes and stains. Publications, services, histology links, and protocols are provided.
The Digital Microscope
- Provides information on the digital microscope which has been developed at the LabCeTi at the University of Namur to provide educational material for medical faculties in emerging countries. Includes a wide range of images for histology and pathology.
- Links, books, mnemonics and information about histology for undergraduate and graduate anatomy, medical, dental, and other health professional students. Includes reviews and recommendations.
- Provides a histology search engine which searches over 100 websites related to histology, including messages posted to the histology listserver, Histonet. A separate section searches the Histonet archives.
Internet Atlas of Histology
- More than 1000 labeled images, with descriptions, practice labs, and quizzes. Created by the UIUC College of Medicine.
- A comprehensive histology atlas from the Kansas University Medical Center.
Laboratory of Histology and Embryology
- Research focusing on histology, cell biology, microscopy, neurobiology, and stereology. From the University of Oporto, Portugal.
- Lesson plans with slides and practicals for the Loyola University Medical Education Network histology course.
Martindale's Health Science Guide: Anatomy & Histology Center
- Histology section includes exams, courses, techniques and procedures, and tissue preservation resources.
National Society for Histotechnology
- Incorporated in 1974 for the purpose of advancing professional growth, standards, knowledge and performance of histotechnology through continuing and formal education programs.
University of Delaware Mammalian Histology
- Course syllabus and class resources, including microscopic images, ultrastructural images, 3-D models, and labelled diagrams.
- Offers a 26 program DVD video course covering all aspects of basic histology. Each program is 30 minutes long with a lecture, lab, and final exam. A free histology text atlas is available online.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 19, 2015 at 18:54:05 UTC -