become an editor
the entire directory
only in Publications/Journals
Open Directory - Science: Biology: Genetics: Publications: Journals
Human Gene Therapy
Science: Biology: Biochemistry and Molecular Biology: Publications: Journals
Science: Biology: Publications: Journals
- Research on the immunogenetics, biochemical and molecular genetics of economically important and domestic animals. Includes current research on genetic variation at the level of single genes, their products and functions.
Annual Reviews Genomics and Human Genetics
- Provide systematic, periodic examinations of scholarly advances through critical authoritative reviews. Includes abstracts, subscription required for full text access.
BBA Gene Structure and Expression
- Covers DNA and RNA structure, replication, damage and repair. Includes a guide for authors and article abstracts. Full text access requires registration.
- A free, peer-reviewed online journal publishing research articles on all aspects of inheritance and variation in individuals and populations. Includes full text archives in HTML and PDF format.
- Devoted to the biology of the nucleus, eukaryotic chromosome structure and function, nuclear organization and function, molecular biology of eukaryotic genomes and basic research on the human genome.
- Publication of research papers covering a wide field of investigation into the molecular, supramolecular, evolutionary and dynamic aspects of chromosome and nuclear biology.
- Publishes research papers in a variety of fields including population genetics, molecular ecology and biology, evolutionary biology, and systematics. Subscription information and instructions for authors.
Critical Reviews in Eukaryotic Gene Expression
- Presents concepts and experimental approaches that contribute to the rapid advances in the understanding of gene regulation, organization, and structure. Requires subscription.
European Journal of Immunogenetics
- Publishes original contributions on the genetic control of components of the immune system and their interactions in both humans and experimental animals.
- Offers news, research, and web resources on genomics and postgenomics, from Science magazine. Requires registration.
- A comprehensive and fully-searchable database of biology journals which are available , in whole or in part , through the internet.
- Publishes papers on all structural, functional, and evolutionary aspects of genes, chromatin, chromosomes and genomes. Includes abstracts from past issues.
Gene Function & Disease
- Research publication that is firmly anchored in molecular biology and addresses problems of clinical importance.
Genes to Cells
- Publish papers on the biological sciences with the aim of understanding basic molecular mechanisms. Papers include protein structure, gene rearrangement, cell fate determination, and neural development . Available online.
Genetic Engineering News (GEN)
- Covers the industrial biotechnology, biopharmaceutical, agricultural, chemical, enzyme, and environmental markets from applied research through commercialization.
- Covers genetics and evolution. Includes author instructions, contents, and subscription details.
- Publishes original works in population and quantitative genetics, QTL mapping, molecular and developmental genetics of eukaryotes. Subscription required.
Genetics Journal List
- Categorized searchable database of freely available journal information .Includes the description , journal abbreviation, homepage link, subject category and ISSN .
- Publishes the results of original research in genetics, biochemistry and molecular biology. Includes article abstracts. Full text requires subscription.
- Focuses on genome studies in all species, and presents research that provides or aids in genome-based analyses of biological processes. Requires subscription.
- Publishes articles from the full spectrum of biology. Subjects include molecular, cellular, organismal or population biology studied from a genomic perspective. Includes access to full articles.
Journal of Agricultural Genomics
- Originally published by the National Centre for Genome Resources. Provides free access to past papers for the years 1995 to 2000.
The Journal of Heredity
- Articles discuss gene action, regulation, and transmission in both plant and animal species, including the genetic aspects of botany, cytogenetics and evolution, zoology, and molecular and developmental biology.
- Focuses on the experimental, theoretical, and technical aspects of genomics and genetics in mouse, human, and other species, particularly those aspects bearing on studies of gene function.
- Publishes results of exceptional significance, originality and relevance to geneticists and the scientific community at large with research papers, abstracts, and articles.
Nature Reviews Genetics
- Reviews focused on gene expression and function, genetics, genomics, technology and diseases.
- An open-access journal that reflects the full breadth and interdisciplinary nature of genetics and genomics research by publishing outstanding original contributions in all areas of biology.
- International forum for publishing original reports on RNA research in the broadest sense. Features future articles and archived issues. Published by the RNA Society.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, June 5, 2013 5:13:49 AM EDT -