become an editor
the entire directory
only in Publications/Journals
Human Gene Therapy
Science: Biology: Biochemistry and Molecular Biology: Publications: Journals
Science: Biology: Publications: Journals
Annual Reviews Genomics and Human Genetics
- Provide systematic, periodic examinations of scholarly advances through critical authoritative reviews. Includes abstracts, subscription required for full text access.
BBA Gene Structure and Expression
- Covers DNA and RNA structure, replication, damage and repair. Includes a guide for authors and article abstracts. Full text access requires registration.
- Devoted to the biology of the nucleus, eukaryotic chromosome structure and function, nuclear organization and function, molecular biology of eukaryotic genomes and basic research on the human genome.
- Publication of research papers covering a wide field of investigation into the molecular, supramolecular, evolutionary and dynamic aspects of chromosome and nuclear biology.
- Publishes research papers in a variety of fields including population genetics, molecular ecology and biology, evolutionary biology, and systematics. Subscription information and instructions for authors.
Critical Reviews in Eukaryotic Gene Expression
- Presents concepts and experimental approaches that contribute to the rapid advances in the understanding of gene regulation, organization, and structure. Requires subscription.
European Journal of Immunogenetics
- Publishes original contributions on the genetic control of components of the immune system and their interactions in both humans and experimental animals.
- A comprehensive and fully-searchable database of biology journals which are available , in whole or in part , through the internet.
- Publishes papers on all structural, functional, and evolutionary aspects of genes, chromatin, chromosomes and genomes. Includes abstracts from past issues.
Gene Function & Disease
- Research publication that is firmly anchored in molecular biology and addresses problems of clinical importance.
Genetic Engineering News (GEN)
- Covers the industrial biotechnology, biopharmaceutical, agricultural, chemical, enzyme, and environmental markets from applied research through commercialization.
- Covers genetics and evolution. Includes author instructions, contents, and subscription details.
- Publishes original works in population and quantitative genetics, QTL mapping, molecular and developmental genetics of eukaryotes. Subscription required.
Genetics Journal List
- Categorized searchable database of freely available journal information .Includes the description , journal abbreviation, homepage link, subject category and ISSN .
- Publishes the results of original research in genetics, biochemistry and molecular biology. Includes article abstracts. Full text requires subscription.
- Focuses on genome studies in all species, and presents research that provides or aids in genome-based analyses of biological processes. Requires subscription.
- Publishes articles from the full spectrum of biology. Subjects include molecular, cellular, organismal or population biology studied from a genomic perspective. Includes access to full articles.
Journal of Agricultural Genomics
- Originally published by the National Centre for Genome Resources. Provides free access to past papers for the years 1995 to 2000.
The Journal of Heredity
- Articles discuss gene action, regulation, and transmission in both plant and animal species, including the genetic aspects of botany, cytogenetics and evolution, zoology, and molecular and developmental biology.
- Focuses on the experimental, theoretical, and technical aspects of genomics and genetics in mouse, human, and other species, particularly those aspects bearing on studies of gene function.
- Publishes results of exceptional significance, originality and relevance to geneticists and the scientific community at large with research papers, abstracts, and articles.
Nature Reviews Genetics
- Reviews focused on gene expression and function, genetics, genomics, technology and diseases.
- An open-access journal that reflects the full breadth and interdisciplinary nature of genetics and genomics research by publishing outstanding original contributions in all areas of biology.
- International forum for publishing original reports on RNA research in the broadest sense. Features future articles and archived issues. Published by the RNA Society.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 5, 2016 at 7:05:10 UTC -