become an editor
the entire directory
only in Genetics/Publications
Science: Biology: Publications
Annual Review of Genetics
- Provide systematic, periodic examinations of scholarly advances in genetics through critical authoritative reviews. Extracts of reviews available online, full text versions require registration.
Genetic Archaeology Research & News
- Genetic Archaeology is the study of genetic ancestry using modern forensic techniques to collect and blueprint ancient human and animal remains.
Genetics and the Origins of Life and Death
- Essay on modern genetics and its impact on fundamental questions such as the origin of life on Earth and the causes of aging .
- Online magazine with news of the rapidly advancing world of genetics.
GenomeWeb Intelligence Network
- Provides GenomeWeb Daily News, a number of bio-newsletters and Genome Technology Online.
Introduction to Computational Genomics
- Book by Nello Cristianini and Matthew W. Hahn, accompanied by case studies, resources and information on a course at Bristol University.
Science Functional Genomics
- News, research, and resources for genomics, post-genomics, and the biotech business, from the Science magazine.
The Search for Meaning in Noncoding DNA
- Article by Andrew G. Clarke of the Institute of Molecular Evolutionary Genetics exploring the noncoding portion of the genetic code. [PDF]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 11, 2013 at 10:24:05 UTC -