become an editor
the entire directory
only in Bacteria/Escherichia_coli
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Bacterial: E. coli
Bacterial Interspersed Mosaic Elements
- Details of short palindromes repeated on enterobacterial chromosomes. Includes properties of repeats and distributions on the Escherichia coli chromosome.
- Database dedicated to the analysis of the genome of Escherichia coli . Provides a complete dataset of DNA and protein sequences derived from the paradigm strain E.coli K-12, linked to the relevant annotations and functional assignments.
E. coli Genetic Stock Center
- Maintains a database of genetic information, including genotypes and reference information, gene names, properties, linkage map, and information on specific mutations.
EcoCyc: Encyclopedia of E. coli Genes and Metabolism
- Collaborative project aimed at compiling a knowledge base describing the genes and intermediary metabolism of this bacterium . Features publications and a table of enzymes.
- Collection of information about the genes, proteins, and intergenic regions of the escherichia coli k-12 genome and proteome. Features an alphabetical index of the individual genes.
Escherichia coli Database Collection
- Provides information on the entire K12 chromosome . Searchable by a gene, sequence map, tables or keyword.
- Searchable database devoted to the biology of Escherichia coli K-12 (W3110). Includes publications, tools, and related links.
Usenet bionet.microbiology -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 17:59:39 UTC -