become an editor
the entire directory
only in Prokaryotic/Bacteria
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Monera: Bacteria
Dr. PI's Mtbook
- The Mycobacterium tuberculosis genome in an online book.
Genetic Recombination in Bacteria
- Essay describing the three mechanisms that bacteria have to accomplish genetic recombination.
Genomics and Bacterial Pathogenesis
- This review summarises the current methodologies used in genome analysis
Pathema: Bioinformatics Resource Center
- Provides in depth curatorial analysis, comparative genomics and display tools at the genome, gene, and pathway level for six pathogens: Clostridium botulinum and perfringens, Burkholderia mallei and pseudomallei, Bacillus anthracis and Entamoeba histolytica.
Porphyromonas Gingivalis Genome Project
- Organism most strongly associated with human periodontal disease. Comprehensive resource with information on pathogenesis, genetic tools, cloned genes, photographs, and related links.
- Database of the genome of Helicobacter pylori. Features a complete dataset of DNA and protein sequences linked to the relevant annotations and functional assignments.
Research Group of Mycobacterial Genetics
- Outlines the projects being undertaken at the University of Zaragoza, Spain, staff details, publications, news and related links.
Thermus thermophilus: Structural-Biological Whole Cell Project
- Provides recent articles and research data on T. thermophilus, a bacterium that can grow at 85 degrees Centigrade. Japanese and English.
- Database on Mycobacterium tuberculosis genetics. Provides a complete dataset of DNA and protein sequences linked to the relevant annotations and functional assignments.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 10, 2014 at 5:15:04 UTC -