become an editor
the entire directory
only in Genetics/Prokaryotic
Open Directory - Science: Biology: Genetics: Prokaryotic
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Monera
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Viruses
Science: Biology: Microbiology
- Class notes and links from the University of Arizona. Includes syllabus, instructors, and lecture schedule.
- Module which explores the microbial genome by examining how it directs protein synthesis, how it is affected by mutation, and how it is transferred from one microbe to another.
- Outline for an upper division course, with sample problems and exams. Links to other resources.
Microbial Genomics Gateway
- Overview of the international efforts to sequence microbial genomes. Features a primer, publications, research data, and links to organism research centers.
Procaryotic Database of Gene Regulation
- Focuses on pathogenic bacteria. Offers genetic sequences categorized in different ways. Includes links to sources with genome databases.
Usenet bionet.microbiology -
Usenet sci.bio.microbiology -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, December 15, 2005 1:10:49 AM EST -