become an editor
the entire directory
only in Genetics/Organizations
Science: Biology: Organizations
This category in other languages:
American Board of Medical Genetics
- Certifies individuals and accredit training programs. Includes certification requirements, application form, verifications, and membership lists.
American Society of Human Genetics
- Professional society of human genetics specialists. Provides information on the society, members, meetings, awards, publications, policy, education, careers and news.
Association of Genetic Technologists - AGT
- Professional organization for those engaged in classical cytogenetics, molecular and biochemical genetics. Includes educational opportunities, meetings, and publications.
- Research deals with the use of phylogenies to address questions in evolutionary biology and historical biogeography. Includes people, publications, and projects. Located at the Free University of Brussels .
Genetics Society of America - GSA
- Sponsors a number of research conferences, supports education of students, and publishes the journal "Genetics." Includes details of meetings, educational policy, and links to model organisms.
Genetics Society of AustralAsia
- Provides information on GSA, members, meetings, awards, the newsletter and resources.
Institute of Cytology and Genetics
- Research in modern genetics, molecular and cellular biology directed to solution of two fundamental problems: the investigation of the structure and functioning of genome, and the cognition of laws of evolution and selection.
International Genetics Federation
- Association of national genetical societies interested in promoting the advancement of the science of genetics. Provides information on the congress, held every 5 years, the officers and executive board and the news archive.
International Institute of Genetics and Biophysics
- Research in animal genetics, biophysics, human genetics, molecular biology and molecular genetics . Seminars and meetings, job opportunities, education and library .
International Society for Collaborating Scientists in Personalized Medicine
- ISCSPM is a genetic based professional scientific society founded by Prof. Isidro T. Savillo. Explains the aims of the society and invites scientists and researchers to join.
National Institute of Genetics
- Features information on departments and laboratories, seminars, and resources. Includes a DNA databank. In English and Japanese .
Norwegian Institute of Genecology
- Research, distribute information and offer advice in the use of genetic engineering. Includes research projects, news archive, courses and lectures, and publications.
Special Interest Group for Genetic and Evolutionary Computation
- Provides information on joining SIGEVO, the newsletter and the international conferences.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 8, 2013 at 8:45:09 UTC -