become an editor
the entire directory
only in People/Franklin,_Rosalind
Access Excellence: Rosalind Franklin (1920-1958)
- Short biography with related links.
Eric Weisstein's World of Biography: Franklin, Rosalind (1920-1958)
- Short profile with links to related figures.
Franklin, Rosalind Elsie
- Biographical profile of the chemist.
Rosalind Elsie Franklin: Pioneer Molecular Biologist
- Short biography with portrait.
A Science Odyssey: Rosalind Franklin (1920-1958)
- Biography of the researcher who used x-ray diffraction to determine the structure of DNA.
Spartacus Educational: Rosalind Franklin
- Portrait, short biography, quotations from three of her letters, and several evaluations of her work and character by others.
Wikipedia: Rosalind Franklin
- Short biographical article.
Secret of Photo 51
- Background information on program on Rosalind Franklin's role in the discovery of the double helix. Article by Brenda Maddox, video clip, interview of biology professor. [NOVA] (April 22, 2003)
Evidence for 2-Chain Helix in Crystalline Structure of Sodium Deoxyribonucleate
- Rosalind E. Franklin and R.G. Gosling present an analysis of data from X-ray crystallography which indicates differences between the A and B structures of DNA. 577K PDF. [Nature] [PDF] (July 25, 1953)
Molecular Configuration in Sodium Thymonucleate
- Cautious article by Rosalind E. Franklin and R.G. Gosling says that the X-ray of the B form of nucleic acid fibres "shows in striking manner the features characteristic of helical structures." [Nature] [PDF] (April 25, 1953)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 17, 2015 at 18:45:31 UTC -