become an editor
the entire directory
only in Genomics/Products_and_Services
Products and Services
Open Directory - Science: Biology: Genetics: Genomics: Products and Services
- Offers molecular genomic analyses for use in biomedical research through Affymetrix, Agilent and Illumina microarrays. Based in Berlin and Cologne, Germany.
- Offers genomics and bioinformatics services by using Affymetrix, Illumina and Agilent microarrays for gene expression and copy number variations for differential gene expression, pathways, diseases and functional analyses.
- Offering molecular cancer diagnostics, with service description and company details. Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Next generation sequencing and next generation analysis for routine and advanced bioinformatics, such as design of ultra-specific primers and probes, detection of foreign or unknown nucleic acids and custom projects.
- Integrated genomics company providing genomic reference databases, life science lab information management solutions, GLP-compliant microarray services and essential research consumables.
- Provides a range of products and services for genomics and proteomics including in vitro molecular diagnostics and microarrays.
- A genomics and bioinformatics consulting company offering services that include sequence assembly, polymorphism discovery, transcriptome analysis, miRNA profiling and microarray data analysis.
Mazama Technologies, Inc.
- Plant biotechnology company in Corvallis, Oregon, USA, aiming to discover useful trait genes for agronomically valuable crops using the model grass species Brachypodium distachyon.
- Integrated genomics company providing comprehensive genomic reference databases, lab information management solutions, GLP compliant microarray services and essential research consumables.
- Performing genomic research to produce biochemicals and biofuels, increase the efficiency of subsurface hydrocarbon production, and feedstocks for agriculture. Describes their technology approach, news items, and projects.
The Center for Functional Genomics
- A fee-for-service basic research laboratory. Ph.D-supervised services include microarray, proteomics, mass spectrometry, molecular genetics, transgenics/knock-out mouse production, cell and tissue culture, laser capture microdissection and flow cytometry.
The Centre for Genomic Application
- Offers a range of genomics and proteomics information, high throughput DNA sequencing, genotyping, oligo nucleotide synthesis and microarray services.
Products and Services
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, June 15, 2010 9:17:58 PM EDT -