become an editor
the entire directory
only in Genomics/Products_and_Services
Products and Services
Open Directory - Science: Biology: Genetics: Genomics: Products and Services
- Offers genomics and bioinformatics services by using Affymetrix, Illumina and Agilent microarrays for gene expression and copy number variations for differential gene expression, pathways, diseases and functional analyses.
- Offering molecular cancer diagnostics, with service description and company details. Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Offers molecular genomic analyses for use in biomedical research through Affymetrix, Agilent and Illumina microarrays. Based in Berlin and Cologne, Germany.
The Center for Functional Genomics
- A fee-for-service basic research laboratory. Ph.D-supervised services include microarray, proteomics, mass spectrometry, molecular genetics, transgenics/knock-out mouse production, cell and tissue culture, laser capture microdissection and flow cytometry.
The Centre for Genomic Application
- Offers a range of genomics and proteomics information, high throughput DNA sequencing, genotyping, oligo nucleotide synthesis and microarray services.
- Next generation sequencing and next generation analysis for routine and advanced bioinformatics, such as design of ultra-specific primers and probes, detection of foreign or unknown nucleic acids and custom projects.
- Integrated genomics company providing genomic reference databases, life science lab information management solutions, GLP-compliant microarray services and essential research consumables.
- Provides a range of products and services for genomics and proteomics including in vitro molecular diagnostics and microarrays.
- A genomics and bioinformatics consulting company offering services that include sequence assembly, polymorphism discovery, transcriptome analysis, miRNA profiling and microarray data analysis.
Mazama Technologies, Inc.
- Plant biotechnology company in Corvallis, Oregon, USA, aiming to discover useful trait genes for agronomically valuable crops using the model grass species Brachypodium distachyon.
- Integrated genomics company providing comprehensive genomic reference databases, lab information management solutions, GLP compliant microarray services and essential research consumables.
- Performing genomic research to produce biochemicals and biofuels, increase the efficiency of subsurface hydrocarbon production, and feedstocks for agriculture. Describes their technology approach, news items, and projects.
Products and Services
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 11, 2013 at 21:03:20 UTC -