become an editor
the entire directory
only in Genomics/Functional
Science: Biology: Biochemistry and Molecular Biology: Metabolism
ACLAME: A Classification of Genetic Mobile Elements
- Database of phage, plasmid, and transposons functional mobiles.
- Tree genomics research project aiming to contribute to the durable development of forests. Its research team develops tools for the genetic selection of trees, advances the discovery of new knowledge and helps to train young scientists.
- Develops molecular technologies for system biology applications including the flagship technology, FACTORIAL, which evaluates the activities of practically unlimited numbers of transcription factors within a cell.
- Contact research company whose primary focus is to develop and apply advanced HT genetic screen technologies to drug and target discovery, and advanced high-throughput RNAi and peptide technologies and their applications for the discovery and functional characterization of novel therapeutic targets and drugs.
Center for Comparative Functional Genomics - University at Albany
- University Laboratory facilitating interdisciplinary research in genomics, bioinformatics, proteomics, microarray, and confocal imaging. Includes facilities, staff details, employment, and graduate programs.
CFG Bioinformatics Services
- CFG Bioinformatics Services for the analysis of nucleotide and protein sequence data, and for molecular modeling of protein sequences
Comparative and Functional Genomics
- Guidance from the U.S. Department of Energy and National Institutes of Health Guidance. Features abstracts, newsletter articles, and related resources.
Everist Genomics, Inc (EGI)
- EGI is a personalized medicine company which develops and commercializes medically unique diagnostics, prognostics, and therapeutic selection technologies. EGI focuses on developing an innovative range of products aimed at improving treatment outcomes in Cancer and Cancer Supportive Care, Cardiovascular Disease, Metabolic Disease (e.g. diabetes) and Neurodegenerative Diseases (e.g. Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease).
Functional and Comparative Genomics Fact Sheet
- Description of the function of genes in different organisms. Includes publications to recent journals.
- Identify new and clinically relevant drug targets and therapeutic genes. Features news, technology, products and career opportunities.
MRC Functional Genetics Unit, Oxford University
- The mission of the Unit is to translate genomic information into clinically useful data. Features information on research, staff, news and events, and related links.
Science Functional Genomics Resources
- Provides a range of links to information on genomics, post-genomics, and bioinformatics.
Signaling and Functional Genomics
- Pathway research on RNAi during innate immune responses. Includes recent publications and external links.
Vawter Functional Genomics Lab
- Provides information on the research being undertaken at this lab at the University of California, Irvine.
Wikipedia: Functional Genomics
- Introduction to the field of molecular biology that attempts to correlate results of sequencing projects with gene function, expression and interactions.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 5, 2014 at 11:28:23 UTC -