become an editor
the entire directory
only in Brassicaceae/Arabidopsis
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Plantae: Magnoliophyta: Magnoliopsida: Brassicaceae: Arabidopsis
Arabidopsis Biological Resource Center
- Provides access to information on DNA and seed stocks available from the ABRC at Ohio State University, USA.
Arabidopsis Information Resource (TAIR)
- Comprehensive information resources for the scientific community working with this model plant. Includes a searchable relational database with a range of datatypes.
- Links to arabidopsis online information, including informatica and stock centres, genetic maps and physical map graphics .
Bionet.Genome Arabidopsis Newsgroup Archive
- Electronic communication forums used by biological scientists worldwide. No fees are charged for the service.
Chentao Lin Laboratory
- Studies the regulation of arabidopsis development by photoreceptors, with an emphasis of the blue light receptor cryptochrome 2 . Features staff profiles, publications, and journals.
Deng Lab at Yale University
- Studies the light control mechanisms involved in arabidopsis seedling development. Includes abstracts of papers, table of cop/det/fus mutants, and related sites.
Genomes: Arabidopsis thaliana
- Arabidopsis thaliana is used widely in experiments on plants because it short-lived, grows very quickly, is small in physical size and has a relatively small genome. Project at the Genome Center at Washington University, USA.
- Determine the end sequences of the BAC clones from both TAMU and IGF libraries. Includes results, preparation protocols, and sequence and chromatogram visualisation.
- Supplier of arabidopsis seeds, products, literature and services. Features a range of resources and links, including publications, news groups, software, and teaching.
NASC The European Arabidopsis Stock Centre
- Provides seed and information resources to the International Arabidopsis Genome Programme and the wider research community. Includes catalog, staff profiles, protocols, and links
Salk Institute Genomic Analysis Laboratory
- Global expression studies. Features genomic annotation, full-length cDNA sequence and insertion mutant databases.
The TIGR Arabidopsis thaliana Database
- Provides a collection of information on genome research, including chromosomes, RNA gene table, gene survey charts, and sequence data.
Usenet bionet.genome.arabidopsis -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 11, 2014 at 14:15:06 UTC -