become an editor
the entire directory
only in Eukaryotic/Plant
Science: Biology: Botany
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Plantae
Science: Biology: Genetics: Software
Science: Environment: Biodiversity: Genetic Resources: Food and Agriculture
C-Fern: A Plant for Teaching and Research
- Educational materials for teaching plant biology using hands-on and inquiry-based investigations and independent student-initiated research. Uses the tropical homosporous fern genus Ceratopteris as a model plant system.
Centre for Genetic Resources, The Netherlands (CGN)
- Provides information on research and protocols and crop collections including European and international reference collections of Brassica and Lettuce. Includes a searchable database.
- Cereal functional genomics at the University of Bristol. Bioinformatics tools for wheat and maize research including digital differential display, BLAST, electronic Northern blots and microarray analysis.
DNA LandMarks, Inc.
- Develop molecular plant breeding tools.Research includes molecular mapping, map-based cloning, and DNA markers.
- Project to chart the relative physical position and movement of sequences for each of the chromosomes in cells of living plants. Includes project plan, 3d map, technology, and references.
Nordic Gene Bank
- A plant genetic resources centre for Nordic agriculture and horticulture. Includes a database for searching for cultivars or accessions stored for specific taxa and a library containing information on the institutes publications.
- Database of motifs found in plant cis-acting regulatory DNA elements in vascular plants and their variations in other genes or in other plant species are also compiled.
Plant Breeding - North Carolina State University
- Offers a range of information on research programs, courses, and crops. Includes facilities, history, meetings, and photographs.
Plant Gene Register
- An electronic publication for articles describing the isolation and DNA sequence determination of plant genes.
Plant Genome Mapping Laboratory at the University of Georgia
- Identify and implement DNA diagnostic tools that are predictive of specific plant characteristics, and identify genes that are responsible for plant development, evolution, or agriculture.
Plant Molecular Biology Lab at Penn State
- Basic and applied research in plant biotechnology and molecular biology by Mark Guiltinan.
- Provide information about protecting new variety and trademarks. Information is also available about license agreements and how to enforce patents and trademark rights.
Usenet bionet.plants -
Usenet sci.agriculture -
Usenet sci.bio.botany -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 31, 2014 at 10:15:10 UTC -