become an editor
the entire directory
only in Fungal/Saccharomyces
- Study the mechanisms of chromosome segregation. Features a range of yeast data including chromosome spots and dynamics. Includes staff profiles, publications, and related links.
DeRisi Laboratory - University of California
- Exploits whole genome approaches to tackle problems in yeast molecular biology and human infectious disease. Includes research data, people, publications, and microarray resources.
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center: Gottschling Laboratory
- Studies the position effect that occurs near telomeres in the yeast, Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Includes a list of protocols, abstracts of papers from the lab and a collection of links.
- Study yeast genetics including cell asymmetry, gene expression, and signalling. Includes research data, bibliography, lab members, protocols, and related links.
Saccharomyces Genome Database
- Commonly known as baker's or budding yeast. Includes sequence analysis and tools, maps, literature, and gene registry .
Yeast Microarray Global Viewer
- Designed to provide biologists with information from genome-wide yeast expression data. Provides customizable tools for expression profiles associated with a set of genes from all published experiments.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 28, 2014 at 8:15:09 UTC -