become an editor
the entire directory
only in Fungal/Saccharomyces
Open Directory - Science: Biology: Genetics: Eukaryotic: Fungal: Saccharomyces
- Study the mechanisms of chromosome segregation. Features a range of yeast data including chromosome spots and dynamics. Includes staff profiles, publications, and related links.
Burgess Laboratory - University of California
- Studies mechanisms, regulation and roles of homologous chromosome pairing during meiosis and in nonmeiotic cells. Features research projects, publications, available positions, and related links.
DeRisi Laboratory - University of California
- Exploits whole genome approaches to tackle problems in yeast molecular biology and human infectious disease. Includes research data, people, publications, and microarray resources.
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center: Gottschling Laboratory
- Studies the position effect that occurs near telomeres in the yeast, Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Includes a list of protocols, abstracts of papers from the lab and a collection of links.
- Study yeast genetics including cell asymmetry, gene expression, and signalling. Includes research data, bibliography, lab members, protocols, and related links.
Saccharomyces Genome Database
- Commonly known as baker's or budding yeast. Includes sequence analysis and tools, maps, literature, and gene registry .
Yeast Microarray Global Viewer
- Designed to provide biologists with information from genome-wide yeast expression data. Provides customizable tools for expression profiles associated with a set of genes from all published experiments.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 4, 2012 at 6:54:03 UTC -