become an editor
the entire directory
only in Eukaryotic/Fungal
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Fungal
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Fungi
Science: Biology: Mycology
Candida Genome Database
- Resource for genomic sequence data and gene and protein information for Candida albicans.
Cryptococcus neoformans Genome Project
- The Stanford Genome Technology Center provides information on this project.
Fungal Genetics Stock Center
- Features the center history, catalog and fees, genes and symbols used, availability of strains, and newsletter .
Fungal Genome Research
- Provides information on the research activities at the Stajich Lab, UC Riverside, including a blog on fungal comparative genomics, a wiki on research projects and a genome browser.
Fungal Genome Resource
- A repository of information and services to assist the fungal genomics community. Includes physical maps, sequence data, ongoing projects, and related links.
Genetics and Microbiology Research Group
- Molecular biology of Pleurotus ostreatus and functional analysis of its genome. Features a genetic linkage map and publications.
The Neurospora Genome Project
- Represents an effort to obtain partial or complete nucleotide sequences from a large number of cDNA clones derived from conidial, mycelial, and perithecial libraries of N.crassa.
Podospora anserina Genome Project
- Information pertaining to its biology and usage in genetic experiments. Includes genome data and research methods.
Trichoderma reesei Genome
- Article from Fungal Genomes and Comparative Genomics on the publication of a paper on this genome and its interesting features.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 11, 2012 at 7:35:03 UTC -