become an editor
the entire directory
only in Animal/Nematodes
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Animalia: Nematoda
Blaxter Lab Nematode Genomics
- Features sequencing data, evolution and development, phylogenetics, and links to filarial data. Includes a genetics course, research techniques and references.
Caenorhabditis Elegans Network
- Provides navigation to information and data on a range of topics including genetics, bioinformatics, aging, and oxidative stress.
Caenorhabditis Genetics Center
- Coordinate and maintain a range of data. Includes databases and maps, bibliography, nomenclature, and a strain list.
- Project at Washington University to sequence parasitic nematodes of humans, animals, and plants. Provides access to new gene sequence information, tools for analyzing nematode sequences, and brief information and photos of the species.
- Research at Ghent University, Belgium, including ageing , molecular phylogeny of nematodes, and Globins: structure-function relationships.
Wheaton Genomics Research Group
- A collection of search and visualization tools for regulatory sites in intergenic regions of the organism C.elegans, including a motif lexicon.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 12, 2012 at 18:35:07 UTC -